timeline question

Started by Undeadite, Jun 15, 2008, 11:30:17 PM

Author
timeline question (Read 862 times)

Undeadite

Undeadite

I've been rewatching the alien and predator movies, and I was thinking about the timelines of future films. We know both species have been on this planet thousands of years ago, and have made contact with humans periodically since. So, when would you guys like any new movies to happen? I think it would be cool to see an alien movie set after A:R where earth gets infested, or in the future where W/Y gets dismantled which would make it between 3 and 4. As for predator, either in the past or the future and if it was in the future then I would like to see it on their homeworld.

SM

SM

Anything after Resurrection without Predators is fine by me.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

Haha! Ditto.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Can't think of anything for Alien, but I would like to see a Predator film set on their home planet.

lucan khan

lucan khan

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 16, 2008, 05:21:36 AM
Can't think of anything for Alien, but I would like to see a Predator film set on their home planet.

but what kind of plot would you have? you couldnt really have dialogue in it unless it was subtitled, and what would they hunt? predators travel around hunting the dont seem like the sort of creature to spend alot of time at home, you could say they would bring prey to the home world but being how secretive they are this would certainly be a great disgrace

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed