Supporting AvPGalaxy.

Started by Chris P, Jun 14, 2008, 01:37:37 AM

Author
Supporting AvPGalaxy. (Read 5,851 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Hey, I think I had posted something reffering to the same thing before.  Is it against the rules to advertize your site on this one, even if it contribbutes to thes one?  If it was deleted for that reason, I am sorry.  However, I do need help.  As I had said, I have a new AVP Site, I need members and help.  I support this site 100%.  No question there.  Would somebody check it out for me?  I would greatly appreciate it.

My site will add to this one.  Please check it out.  Please join.

The URL is:  www.cpsalienpredsite.webs.com

Thank you.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I can't really help, but it looks good.

PS: I signed up to your forums. :)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 14, 2008, 01:46:17 AM
I can't really help, but it looks good.

PS: I signed up to your forums. :)

Hey thanks man!  I appreciate it!  Did you check the "our members" page?  I will add you.

Thanks again.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

No problem man.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Hey Chris I sign up too ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Right on guys!  Thnks so much!  Hey, if you guys could send me your e-mails, not here but through a personall message, I could hook you up.  I could add you to the members chart.  Also, if you chose a profile pic., please send that too.  My e-mail is:  picardc@live.com  :Thanks again.  It means alot.  I appreciate it.  Thanks again EXTINCTION and HUDSON. 8)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I won't be joining because i'm on enough sites but I looked around your site and I think you got a pretty awsome site. :)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: CanadianHero67 on Jun 14, 2008, 02:50:05 AM
I won't be joining because i'm on enough sites but I looked around your site and I think you got a pretty awsome site. :)

Thank you.  I can understand having too many sites.  It gets hard remembering all those passwords.  But thank you for the feedback!  I am getting just what I asked for.

- Thank you.

Darkness

Darkness

The Disclaimer on this website is quite clear: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/website.php?section=disclaimer

Information must not be copied from this website for use on your own. Regardless if you credited us or not, it cannot be reproduced elsewhere. What's the point in making a website if you're just going to copy another?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

So he has copied your infomation? I didn't see any on there but I'll check again. By support I think he means that he wants to promote AvPGalaxy through his own site but I'm not sure.

brad873

brad873

still looks like he is advertising too me

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I joined :)

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

seems like a nice site, but I don't want to join into to many websites.

Da-Wolf

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed