Just right
11 (26.8%)
Way too much
13 (31.7%)
Start making possitive threads War Wager
17 (41.5%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author
Kill after kill after kill... it's boring (Read 7,666 times)

Private Hudson

I'm watching it right now, the aliens are killing machines!!! (cries)

JordanLee

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jun 12, 2008, 04:11:33 AM
Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 12, 2008, 04:03:57 AM
Quote from: sweeteyes on Jun 12, 2008, 03:48:37 AM
QuoteDo you write for Days Of Our Lives with that kind of melodramatic shite?

:D

Give it to him SM... ;)

For the love of God...shut...up.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 12, 2008, 03:49:49 AM
Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 12, 2008, 03:24:03 AM
...because renting things is pointless. Rent a movie then buy it, and all you've done is spend $37 rather than just $29.99.

It's better than spending $29.99 and realizing you've just wasted your $$.

Well shit man, when the director of the movie himself tells you the movie looks completely different, you kinda believe him! Christ.

Why dont you shut up...

You open your mouth and the shit just flies out of  it! ::)  :D

lol, Best thing you could have said. You sound really smart. I wish I could come up with something like that.....wow, genius....Why have I never thought of that...."why don't you shut up!" IT'S FREAKING BRILLIANT, DUDE!!! ::) :D

darkbladepred

...because renting things is pointless. Rent a movie then buy it, and all you've done is spend $37 rather than just $29.99.

Touchet... but I myself don't go out and buy a movie until I've seen it somewhere else, or heard a positive review. (from someone I trust, not a critic) That way I know I'm not wasting my $$.

Chocolate man!

I have to agree with the sight problems.  Directrors and preducers assume way to much these days, they assume that we have eyes, they assume that we can actually see.  They need to start preparing for those people like PHANTOM, who have a disease where they must keep their eyes closed at all times.  it makes me sick.

sweeteyes

Quote from: JordanLee on Jun 12, 2008, 08:09:55 AM

Give it to him SM... ;)

Well shit man, when the director of the movie himself tells you the movie looks completely different, you kinda believe him! Christ.

Why dont you shut up...

lol, Best thing you could have said. You sound really smart. I wish I could come up with something like that.....wow, genius....Why have I never thought of that...."why don't you shut up!" IT'S FREAKING BRILLIANT, DUDE!!! ::) :D

And for your stupid information...im NOT a dude...im a chick...

Read effing profiles!!! ::)

Craig

$7 for a rent? you need to find yourself some coupons.

Le Celticant

Too much gore, too much death... that's good for teenager.
Action... of course but there are no need to Kill a human every seconds (they could make a closer cast for Requiem with fewer people and make their character more interesting with death which shocked cos you don't expect it.)

Brother Strause are just bad director, they can claim "yes but you know when you make a movie... the production..." it's just not a reason at all, it explain a part of what happened but if you don't stay the master on the set of course you gonna make shit.
And about color correction, they can't say that's a problem with the producer, it would take less time to don't touch color than they did it.

But i still believe in the movie, the main problem is how the Camera was use. (of course, i don't take in consideration the script, etc. which are total bullshit.)

shakermakerman

Ill tell you what is boring, ppl who hate the movie that moans and whine about every little thing they can think of.

Iv never known such a fickle bunch of forum members ever!

NintendoMan

Well its a Alien and Predator forum, so therefore they have the right to yell about anything AVP related.

DoomRulz

Quote from: darkbladepred on Jun 12, 2008, 08:17:56 AM

Touchet... but I myself don't go out and buy a movie until I've seen it somewhere else, or heard a positive review. (from someone I trust, not a critic) That way I know I'm not wasting my $$.

Did you buy the DVD as well? If you did, I'm assuming you liked the film.

[

If you're foolish enough to believe that things will be perfect due to word of mouth you deserve to have your $$ taken from you.

Craig

He said the color grading would be different to make the film better. Nothing was mentioned about 'perfect'.

Aran

Quote from: sweeteyes on Jun 12, 2008, 10:04:08 AM
Quote from: JordanLee on Jun 12, 2008, 08:09:55 AM

Give it to him SM... ;)

Why dont you shut up...

And for your stupid information...im NOT a dude...im a chick...

Read effing profiles!!! ::)

sweetttt... a chick wit attitude!  :-*

darkbladepred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 12, 2008, 01:35:11 PM
Did you buy the DVD as well? If you did, I'm assuming you liked the film.

Yeah. I liked AVPR and am not afraid to admit it. The movie has flaws, but it's a huge step up from AVP in many respects.

Private Hudson

Quote from: shakermakerman on Jun 12, 2008, 11:40:13 AM
Ill tell you what is boring, ppl who hate the movie that moans and whine about every little thing they can think of.

Iv never known such a fickle bunch of forum members ever!

I agree, I mean there are quite a few bad things but not every little thing was bad about it.

Master Chief

I didn't have a problem with the killing in this movie.  I wanted everyone to be killed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed