Predator Tat.

Started by Wickid Shroom, Jun 02, 2008, 03:09:25 PM

Author
Predator Tat. (Read 14,983 times)

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

THank you too, i like the coloring on yours, i choose no color cuz i prefer B/W tatoo's, though id like red pred marks on it (like the wrist comp)

Did it hurt by u too? (not like crying XD) But it stinged like crap by me...  :o

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Not really....  Out of all of the tats I have I think that this one hurt the least.  It was VERY bearable!  ;)  While I was getting it done he kept on asking me if I was ok, or if I needed a break, and I told him that I was fine, and we just kept on going until it was done!

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

I remember mine hurting a bit in the beginning, when he did the edges, but as soon as he started the mask it really hurted (still bearable though) but i was gladly to take a break from it for 5 mins :P

I bleeded allot though, he asked if i took sum alcohol or something or bloodthiners but i didnt, so i guess it were my OCD meds...  :-\

Did you bleed?

Or did u say " I Aint got time to bleed" :P

Amaymyon666

Amaymyon666

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Jun 02, 2008, 03:48:54 PM
haha, you can't beat me!:

HOLY f**k... dude that is without a doubt the sickest Aliens tat I see by far... I am getting an alien on my arm which should take up much space... I def post a pic once i get it next week... I want to arm wrestle someone with a predator on thier arm.... see who wins.. hehehe

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Ill take that bet :P  ;D

Reborn

Reborn

Ok, come on guys, calm down, were all friends here on this forum.... How about a hug! AHHHHH!!!! NO, NOT THE FACEHUG!!!!!

Anyways, nice tat, even though I dont approve of branding yourself like that.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

As soon as I hit 18, I'm getting a tat, not decided of what yet though. :-\

Master Chief

Master Chief

Get a barbed wire around your left arm...It'll tell the world not to mess with you...(holds in laugh);)

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Jun 07, 2008, 08:59:14 PM
I remember mine hurting a bit in the beginning, when he did the edges, but as soon as he started the mask it really hurted (still bearable though) but i was gladly to take a break from it for 5 mins :P

I bleeded allot though, he asked if i took sum alcohol or something or bloodthiners but i didnt, so i guess it were my OCD meds...  :-\

Did you bleed?

LOL!  Yes I bled!  It's weird thought because it's not like normal bleeding, it just seeps through the skin!

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 10, 2008, 05:11:33 AM

Just make sure it's something you really like, and I suggest not getting a chicks name....

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: Wickid Shroom on Jun 10, 2008, 06:12:44 PM

Did you bleed?

LOL!  Yes I bled!  It's weird thought because it's not like normal bleeding, it just seeps through the skin!

Yeah! Like a little net on it or something XD strange to see...

I want another predator tatoo, im thinking about the Celtic predator (love the mask) or the predator from predator 1 (unmasked)....

Or maybe an alien but dunno, im more a pred fan...

Undeadite

Undeadite

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jun 10, 2008, 05:11:33 AM

Make sure you have your decision set in stone before you run out to a parlor on your birthday. A group of friends and I all turned 18 around the same time and they tried to get me to go with them to go get tattoos on a whim. I refused, and they all regret what they got lol.

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Jun 10, 2008, 06:25:07 PM
Quote from: Wickid Shroom on Jun 10, 2008, 06:12:44 PM

Did you bleed?

Yeah! Like a little net on it or something XD strange to see...

I want another predator tatoo, im thinking about the Celtic predator (love the mask) or the predator from predator 1 (unmasked)....

Or maybe an alien but dunno, im more a pred fan...

Pic?

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Or

In this style:

Master Chief

Master Chief

I've always liked this variant of the Celtic.  I think there's a drawing of it on the "Best predator pic" thread.

LukaKovach

LukaKovach

I've been toying with the idea of a predator tattoo for years now (I'm almost 23 right now), but I don't know... I only have one tattoo and it was a very bad experience, it turned out looking like crap... I need to find an artist that can really capture the predator in all it's glory.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed