Predator Tat.

Started by Wickid Shroom, Jun 02, 2008, 03:09:25 PM

Author
Predator Tat. (Read 14,987 times)

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

I got this for my 20th birthday (4/29).  (Look at Avatar for pic)   It's on my right upper arm.  It cost $300, and took about 3 1/2 hours.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

haha, you can't beat me!:

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Ahh!  That's tight! I show people mine and they say "Hey you know what you have to get now right!?  An alien on the other arm!"  I've been toying with they idea of getting an alien with part of it's skinn ripped off crawling from my arm to my back with its tail wraped around my arm.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

haha, that's not really me, but  ayways, cool tatto.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I'm not into tattoos. I don't like scarring my skin with the image of something I might lose interest in.

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

I've loved Predator since I was a little kid!  So I don't think that I'll be losing interest in it anytime soon.  Just like my Anubis tattoo... I highly doubt I'll lose interest in it.

Anubis (Ancient Egyptian God)

Mushroomhead (Unique band from Cleveland)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Can't tell what it is by looking at your avatar.  Post a better pic.

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

These were taken from my phone so they're probably not even better.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Aw yes, the "Battle Damaged Predator".  Pretty cool!

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 03, 2008, 04:01:04 PM
Aw yes, the "Battle Damaged Predator".  Pretty cool!

Thanks!  I couldn't decide if I wanted him masked or not so I went with it 1/2 & 1/2!   ;D

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I don't know, but it's kind of having a tattoo with your girlfriend's name on it.
20 years later, you're married to someone else.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: Alienseseses on Jun 04, 2008, 12:16:23 AM
I don't know, but it's kind of having a tattoo with your girlfriend's name on it.

If I knew I'd hate Alien/Predator in 20 years - I'd kill myself before I could get to that stage.   :P

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

I would get tattos of things that mean a lot to me in life, that way I will always remember how I used to be some tim when I was younger.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

I have a predator tatoo too (of wolf) took it 4 months ago (The wolf pred) ill see if i have a pic, i dont nail it like DA Wolf, but im happy, its not in colour (B/W) It took 2 hours and hurted like shit but was worth the pic

(edit)

Btw nice battle damaged pred Wicked

Wickid Shroom

Wickid Shroom

Yeah, I hate it when someone gets a girlfriend's, or boyfriend's, name tattooed on them...  THAT is idiotic....

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 04, 2008, 12:24:23 AM

If I knew I'd hate Alien/Predator in 20 years - I'd kill myself before I could get to that stage.   :P

Yeah, me too!

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Jun 04, 2008, 04:35:25 PM
I have a predator tatoo too (of wolf) took it 4 months ago (The wolf pred) ill see if i have a pic, i dont nail it like DA Wolf, but im happy, its not in colour (B/W) It took 2 hours and hurted like shit but was worth the pic

(edit)

Btw nice battle damaged pred Wicked

That's pretty sweet!  And thanks!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed