ALIEN Hybrids. What's your favorite?

Started by Chris P, May 30, 2008, 11:53:15 PM

Which ALien hybrid did you find the coolest in design, and how it acted in the movies?

Dog Alien (Alien 3)
50 (60.2%)
PredAlien (AVPR)
31 (37.3%)
New Born Alien (Alien Ressurection)
2 (2.4%)

Total Members Voted: 73

Author
ALIEN Hybrids. What's your favorite? (Read 11,562 times)

Ghost Rider

It was stronger than the runner and newborn and it was a very strong hybrid. ;)

Chris P

Quote from: ghost rider on Jun 06, 2008, 01:15:28 PM
It was stronger than the runner and newborn and it was a very strong hybrid. ;)

Yeah, but way too cheesy.  Look at how YELLOW it was!  That does not say "scary Alien" at all.

Ghost Rider

It wouldn't have scared me, i just go on how strong it is and how fast it is.

DARIAS93

Quote from: ghost rider on Jun 07, 2008, 03:11:55 PM
Actually Ghost the Dog/Runner Alien is the fastest.

Chris P

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on Jun 07, 2008, 06:58:20 PM
Quote from: ghost rider on Jun 07, 2008, 03:11:55 PM
Actually Ghost the Dog/Runner Alien is the fastest.

You're right.  Isn't it the fastest Alien ever in the series?  I thought so.  The predalien was slow!  The Newborn was even slower!  I hated the newborn!  It was so lame!  They ruinned Ressurection because of it.

War Wager

The PredAlien certainly wasn't slow. Neither was the Newborn. I could go on for ages about why you're hating of the Newborn is actually a good thing. but I'm off to bed right now. :)

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 07, 2008, 11:52:33 PM
The PredAlien certainly wasn't slow.

Compared to the Runner, it was slow.

CanadianHero67

Predalien is my fav, the runner moves different and is faster but not that different from a drone/warrior and New Born was just a ugly mother f*****.

Alienwolf

Quote from: Byohzrd on Jun 01, 2008, 05:34:14 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 01, 2008, 02:59:46 PM
Although I hated the Predalien's design I think that it is by far the coolest Hybrid due to it's strength and it's reproduction method.
.....uhhh the new reproduction method is the most retarded thing ive ever seen in my life. it puts the whole egg and queen cycle into no use. if an alien can make 3-4 aliens at one time by that method why use a queen and eggs for only one alien per host. it makes no sense and i choose to ignore it.

People say the predalien is a young queen but i agree with your point ;)

War Wager

But Chets rep method is a lot more efficient and can produce an Alien hoard much quicker than the egg laying method. The only down side is that it's more dangerous for the Queen.

Chris P

Quote from: War Wager on Jun 08, 2008, 11:11:01 AM
The only down side is that it's more dangerous for the Queen.

Why do you say it is more dangerous for the queen?

Purebreedalien

Although I hated the Predalien's design I think that it is by far the coolest Hybrid due to it's strength and it's reproduction method.
.....uhhh the new reproduction method is the most retarded thing ive ever seen in my life. it puts the whole egg and queen cycle into no use. if an alien can make 3-4 aliens at one time by that method why use a queen and eggs for only one alien per host. it makes no sense and i choose to ignore it.
I liked it. It was a interesting look on how a young Queen would reproduce.

Chris P

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Jun 13, 2008, 07:03:50 AM
I liked it. It was a interesting look on how a young Queen would reproduce.

I found it cheesy how it could reproduce that quickly when it wasn't even fully grown yet.  Lame.

Private Hudson

The Runner

Purebreedalien

Short and simple, nice answer Hudson. :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed