If a rogue facehugger impregnated a fellow Alien.

Started by Chris P, May 27, 2008, 10:40:17 PM

Author
If a rogue facehugger impregnated a fellow Alien. (Read 8,172 times)

PredatorX

Quote from: Chris P on Jun 02, 2008, 10:51:19 PM
Quote from: PredatorX on Jun 02, 2008, 08:45:11 PM
i think the alien would be pure breed alien, deriving traits form what the first aliens looked like. it might or might not stand on two legs and it would probably be as large as the predaliens. we need to remember that what we think of a "Normal" alien, is tha alien derived from a human.

Exactly.  Couldn't explain that better myself.  I agree 100%.  Thank you for that.  Do you think it would resemble more so of the queen?  Just smaller?
yeah, probably, it might have six legs or something else like that but it would mostly have the same design though.

Chris P

Quote from: PredatorX on Jun 04, 2008, 05:37:09 PM
Quote from: Chris P on Jun 02, 2008, 10:51:19 PM
Quote from: PredatorX on Jun 02, 2008, 08:45:11 PM
i think the alien would be pure breed alien, deriving traits form what the first aliens looked like. it might or might not stand on two legs and it would probably be as large as the predaliens. we need to remember that what we think of a "Normal" alien, is tha alien derived from a human.

Exactly.  Couldn't explain that better myself.  I agree 100%.  Thank you for that.  Do you think it would resemble more so of the queen?  Just smaller?
yeah, probably, it might have six legs or something else like that but it would mostly have the same design though.

I would think so.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed