AVP 3 Stroyline ideas.

Started by Chris P, May 19, 2008, 01:49:37 PM

What storyline would best suite for an AVP 3?

Alien Queen sneeks aboard a Pred ship like in ALIENS
0 (0%)
Weyland's company finds the secrets to the Predator weapon they got in AVP R and use it to fin the whereabouts of the Predator hunting grounds, from there an expedition is sent out.
5 (17.9%)
Back at Predator homeworld, they recieve word of the abomination (Predalien) being destroyed, but their elder being killed in the process.(WOLF).  So the younger Preds gang together and set off to the Alien homeworld to seek revenge not allowed by the cou
3 (10.7%)
Prequal to AVP, and shows the entire Predator preporations for the hunt.  How they also go on other planets for hunting before earth and then go towards earth for their "LAST" battle to prove themselves.
4 (14.3%)
Shows at the end of ALIENS, where the queen was shot into space.  After the USCM ship blasts away, the queen is picked up by a Predator ship and is held against her will and is forced to make eggs for their hunting parties.  Afetr years, the USCM find a f
5 (17.9%)
None of these would work.
11 (39.3%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author
AVP 3 Stroyline ideas. (Read 9,383 times)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

;D

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: PREDATOR KING on May 21, 2008, 11:16:11 PM
;D

I take it y'all like that idea. :D

Peace. 8)

Chris P

Chris P

Hey,

I changed the first Pole on the top.  I changed the first one, cause that idea got no votes.  What do you think? 8)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

still 0 votes.  ;D

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah, I thought so, I wasn't thinking and just wanted to take up space, I will be editting the poles soon with some new variety. 8)

Chris P

Chris P

There I editted the poles. 8)

MJP PRED

MJP PRED

i like the new story ideas! ;D

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

Me too  :D

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah,  they are a little better.

Vote it up. 8)

PREDATOR KING

PREDATOR KING

I hade a fan fic. story just like option 2 & 3 and i called It avp 3 but i havent updated it yet.  :-\

scholar

scholar

OK bear with me. I just saw avpr again just a few hours ago.

In the begining it shows shots of the survivors getting seperated and moved and interrogated by the military with an eerie music playing in the backround. Then when the music stops it zooms out from where they are and shows that they are in an island in the southern pacific. It zooms in on the boat from avp1 with the soul survivor calling for help with a "2 months earlier" showing up. There is a submarine that bumps into the alien queen floating eerily in in the water. The submarine notices a bump and the captian just calls it a whale and the captain is russian. Soon Weyland's company trusties are in a room all on a circle with weylands nephew in charge of the company. Then present shows up. in a bright lit room with glass windows. The survivor from the first movie shows up in front of Mr. Weyland [not bishop] and she tells him about the events. and shows the scar. Weyland then gets a phone call from the Yutani military devision of the us military weapons development. Then it shows the russian sub in port. However there is no radio contact with the sub and seems abandoned except for the lower 5 levels that are sealed off. Then the avpr survivors are hearded into a room with mrs yutani. Mr. Weyland and the other survivor enter the room as well. There is a silence. Then mrs yutani breaks it by telling the survivors of avpr about the first survivor and convinces them that they need protection. Weyland company happens to be the largest satelite and technology company in the world [don;t know that for sure but i think thats true] and then Mrs Yutani asks for weylands assistance. Then it fades away and a small ship is hovering in orbit.

So what do you think?

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: scholar on May 26, 2008, 02:37:19 AM
OK bear with me. I just saw avpr again just a few hours ago.

In the begining it shows shots of the survivors getting seperated and moved and interrogated by the military with an eerie music playing in the backround. Then when the music stops it zooms out from where they are and shows that they are in an island in the southern pacific. It zooms in on the boat from avp1 with the soul survivor calling for help with a "2 months earlier" showing up. There is a submarine that bumps into the alien queen floating eerily in in the water. The submarine notices a bump and the captian just calls it a whale and the captain is russian. Soon Weyland's company trusties are in a room all on a circle with weylands nephew in charge of the company. Then present shows up. in a bright lit room with glass windows. The survivor from the first movie shows up in front of Mr. Weyland [not bishop] and she tells him about the events. and shows the scar. Weyland then gets a phone call from the Yutani military devision of the us military weapons development. Then it shows the russian sub in port. However there is no radio contact with the sub and seems abandoned except for the lower 5 levels that are sealed off. Then the avpr survivors are hearded into a room with mrs yutani. Mr. Weyland and the other survivor enter the room as well. There is a silence. Then mrs yutani breaks it by telling the survivors of avpr about the first survivor and convinces them that they need protection. Weyland company happens to be the largest satelite and technology company in the world [don;t know that for sure but i think thats true] and then Mrs Yutani asks for weylands assistance. Then it fades away and a small ship is hovering in orbit.

So what do you think?

Wow.  That was quite a bit!  Good idea.  So you would go back to the first AVP and parts of AVPR to make AVP 3.  Cool. 8)

Kep it up. 8)

MJP PRED

MJP PRED

I think that AVP3 should go like this; The preds leave 3 teen preds like AVP1, but this time, they all suceed! So, they now go to Earth to hunt men, but on the way, their ship breaks down on a remote planet dominated by Aliens long forgotten. They send a distress signal, and the entire predator army goes to save them. Unaware of the many dangers ahead. ;D

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: MJP PRED on May 26, 2008, 07:10:27 PM
I think that AVP3 should go like this; The preds leave 3 teen preds like AVP1, but this time, they all suceed! So, they now go to Earth to hunt men, but on the way, their ship breaks down on a remote planet dominated by Aliens long forgotten. They send a distress signal, and the entire predator army goes to save them. Unaware of the many dangers ahead. ;D
Eh no thanks but good idea though. ;)

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: AVPVT Extinction on May 26, 2008, 07:18:54 PM
Quote from: MJP PRED on May 26, 2008, 07:10:27 PM
Eh no thanks but good idea though. ;)

I agree.  Good try bud. 8)  Try to come up with a new idea.

@AVPVT Extinction,

What would you put as a start off for AVP 3?  What would you call it?(title).  Where would it take place?  Who would star in it?  What do say? 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed