Alien vs. Everybody...

Started by nchurch81, May 20, 2007, 06:29:40 AM

Author
Alien vs. Everybody... (Read 17,028 times)

Ansul

Ansul

Alien vs. Alien makes me curious. Could an Alien facehugger of one team get an Alien of another? And if it could, what kind of Alien would it make? That would be crazy, if there were so many facehuggers of different sides that one Alien would get hit over and over. Would they have different colors like in Extinction or Genicide? Or would they emit pheremones or something.

So many questions in the Alien/Predator world...Left unanswered. DUN DUN DUN!

Frankie

Frankie

Bwaha, this reminds me of a certain site I know!  Riiight?  But yeah, an Alien vs. Alien fight would be AWESOME! (*cough* I told you so, Anny :P) Especially since they'd have to just rip each other to shreds since their acid blood wouldn't affect the other.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

It would be neat seeing savages battle it out constintly

Munkeywrench

Munkeywrench

Aliens vs. Blade???

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

i'd like to see an anime character like naruto, kiba, tsume, exe go up against an alien for a change of pace  :D

Frankie

Frankie

Alien vs. Gaara? XD that'd be fuuunny!

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

Quote from: Frankie on Jun 05, 2007, 08:39:48 PM

yeah, i'd have a pretty good idea who would win  ;)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: Master Ravager on Jun 06, 2007, 12:42:46 AM

you guys like anime?

darkbladepred

darkbladepred

Aliens X Predator X Terminator X Gremlins X Meganulon

Link for the non-Godzilla-fans Meganulon=http://www.tohokingdom.com/kaiju/meganulon_showa.htm

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 06, 2007, 12:46:42 AM

you guys like anime?

to me, it all depends on the anime, if it's too weird, i don't watch it, but, ones that i kind of get, have good detail, and yes, have gore, then i watch them  :)
i'd like to see battousai the manslayer go against a pred, or an alien, who knows? i might just get bored and make a movie of it  :D

Ansul

Ansul

Quote from: Master Ravager on Jun 06, 2007, 02:43:10 AM
Quote from: White Ookami on Jun 06, 2007, 12:46:42 AM

you guys like anime?

to me, it all depends on the anime, if it's too weird, i don't watch it, but, ones that i kind of get, have good detail, and yes, have gore, then i watch them  :)
i'd like to see battousai the manslayer go against a pred, or an alien, who knows? i might just get bored and make a movie of it  :D

I wouldn't mind watching how that would play out. But I think that his sword would melt or something against an Alien. But with a Predator he has a substantial chance. I think that Predator x Alien x Goats (For the face hugger things, that and those horns would hurt like a *****.) x Rabbits (Those things might as well produce FASTER than the Aliens) x ...I'm working on it.

I think that Alien should've won the ultimate showdown. Predators would have a good lead at first, but once the Aliens started nabbing all of those damn Power Rangers (Not saying they're good, but they're human), they would start getting some numbers.

Frankie

Frankie

I like anime! Especially anime like Trigun, with humor AND violence ;)  Other anime shows are fun, but there are lots of really weird ones, so I usually just stick with the ones people refer me to ^-^

Aliens could NEVER win against bunnies! They're cute and they're horny, who can beat that? (Donnie Darko reference! ^-^)  The bunnies would just overwhelm them with their cuteness and hornyness!  Aww, bunnies are so cute, they could rip off my arm and I'd still be like 'Awww!!'

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: Frankie on Jun 07, 2007, 12:12:44 AM
I like anime! Especially anime like Trigun, with humor AND violence ;)  Other anime shows are fun, but there are lots of really weird ones, so I usually just stick with the ones people refer me to ^-^

Aliens could NEVER win against bunnies! They're cute and they're horny, who can beat that? (Donnie Darko reference! ^-^)  The bunnies would just overwhelm them with their cuteness and hornyness!  Aww, bunnies are so cute, they could rip off my arm and I'd still be like 'Awww!!'

This Giant Bunny not only ate the man holding him, but also the camera man and his crew.  Aliens have no chance!

Frankie

Frankie

Aww, that's so scarily adorable!!!  I wanna cuddle the huge, fat, cute bunny!!!

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

that has to be the cutest thing I have seen so far today!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed