Alien vs. Everybody...

Started by nchurch81, May 20, 2007, 06:29:40 AM

Author
Alien vs. Everybody... (Read 16,927 times)

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Dec 18, 2007, 01:22:08 AM
how about spawn vs. predator now i would love to see that or maybe aliens vs. them bugs from starship stroopers

aliens would die...they don't match the size of those...unless there are 4 aliens or more on a single bug, but they come in packs...but the acid would kill the bugs as well so it's tie...

but the bugs can't match the weaponry of Predators...few would die but still...

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: Darth Vader on Dec 18, 2007, 05:13:00 AM
Aliens vs Jedi's

aliens are history

Nychus

Nychus

Alien Versus Alien. Genetically engineered ones, that is.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: wolfboy22 on Dec 18, 2007, 01:22:08 AM
how about spawn vs. predator now i would love to see that...

Spawn fights demons, angels, and gods...Predator fights men, aliens and (from what I can tell on his necklace) small rodents.  How fast would you like to see a Predator die?  ;)

Rotaderp

Rotaderp

I'd like to see what the hell spider man would do if a predator rolled into manhattan.
Of course by the end of it a sybiote (carnage or venom would be best) would latch onto the predator and transform it though if that happened spider-man would need some help or extra power.

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

master chief makes a fort in a cargo hold on a ship that is infested with an aliens size hive

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

Alien vs Pikachu. I think A alien can win due none of Pikachu attacks would have a effect on them and a Alien is a lot faster.

Nobody

Nobody

Jango1201

Jango1201

Aliens vs. DOOM

An Idea I once had a few years back . I had this interesting vision of a Queen battling a Hellknight.

Carnage95

Carnage95

Alien or Predator vs. Starkiller or Darth Vader!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed