How much of a fan are you?

Started by War Wager, Apr 27, 2008, 10:11:59 PM

What would you call yourself in terms of liking A/P/AvP?

Casual
9 (13%)
Geek
30 (43.5%)
Obsessed
30 (43.5%)

Total Members Voted: 64

Author
How much of a fan are you? (Read 10,821 times)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Lord-Naraku on May 01, 2008, 12:50:42 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2008, 02:46:30 AM
I'm definitely obsessed and not afraid to admit it either :)

Damn right!  :D  ;D
I second that notion  ;D

Lardplanet

Lardplanet

I am definetly a geek i mean i watch teh movies like once a week and i watch them all except
AVP.

gameoverman

gameoverman

I watch Alien at least once a week and frequently watch Aliens, Alien 3, Alien Resurrection, AVP, Predator and Predator 2 (from most to least).  AVPR - I watch the first 5 minutes and the end fight scene and that's about it.

I've been an alien fan for about 16 years now, ever since I was about 10.  But before I was a bigger fan of Star Wars, but now I'm a bigger fan of Alien.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I could never watch Alien once a week. It's the only movie that consistently scares me, and for that reason, I make a point of only watching it once like, every 3 months or so. I don't want its scare factor to ebb away.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

he's a pic of myself just to let you know how much of a fan I am:

Dachande

Dachande

If thats a real tattoo, your going to feel really stupid in about 15-20 years time, especially when the skin starts to sag

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

that's actually not me, but why would I regret getting that tatto ???

Dachande

Dachande

Because firstly, you'll reach an age where your not a uber-fan, and then you'll always have that on your chest, which tbh, doesnt even look that great. Its just something you notice that when you grow up, stuff like that just doesnt look as 'cool' as it did when you were young.

And like i said before once you get old, and the skin starts to get loose, you end up with a horrible looking blob on your chest.

Its a good thing it isnt you, that person is rather hefty >__>. He should of spent the money on a fitness instructor instead >_>

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Obsessed, but I do not show it anymore, if you knew me back in 2004 personally, then you know that obsessed is a major understatement.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Dachande on May 04, 2008, 10:57:51 PM
Its a good thing it isnt you, that person is rather hefty >__>. He should of spent the money on a fitness instructor instead >_>

Beat me to it. He could certainly use a bro.

Master Chief

Master Chief

My 'Geekism'revolves around Predator, Halo and Spawn...not bad.  Although I'm becoming a pretty big fan of the Alien species as well. ;)

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Master Chief on May 06, 2008, 07:38:09 PM
My 'Geekism'revolves around Predator, Halo and Spawn...not bad.  Although I'm becoming a pretty big fan of the Alien species as well. ;)

Same here, except add Batman to that.  ;) Im starting to like Aliens more too and respect them for what they are. Btw, whats ur gamertag, Master Chief?  ;)

SM

SM

Quotethat's actually not me, but why would I regret getting that tatto

It's not the tat so much as flashing your boozies on the interwebs.

gameoverman

gameoverman

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2008, 03:47:59 PM
I could never watch Alien once a week. It's the only movie that consistently scares me, and for that reason, I make a point of only watching it once like, every 3 months or so. I don't want its scare factor to ebb away.

The Alien movies are way past scaring me.  I only watch for them for the acting, the visuals, the music and just the awesomeness of it.  If you take psychoactives, then you could probably enjoy the experience even more.  Hell, that's why I like Alien so much - it's the trippiest movie of the saga.  :P

That Yellow Alien

I'd say I'm a geek, but not obsessed. I have too many other favorite franchises to obsess over one or the other.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed