Started by CELTICPRED, Dec 13, 2006, 05:23:55 AM

Author
All Star Wars (Read 2,845,007 times)

Vermillion

Vermillion

It's all PFM.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Star wars is all pfm, that's why the criticism KR's lightsabre gets confuses me. They vent the cracked crystal and it was useful in the movie.

Lightsabres operate by  pfm and they look cool. The whole reason they glow and make noise is because the coolness factor.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

PFM == Pure Force Magic

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

And the moment you start questioning everything is when the magic is gone.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 05, 2016, 12:51:27 AMStar wars is all pfm, that's why the criticism KR's lightsabre gets confuses me. They vent the cracked crystal and it was useful in the movie.

I guess the difference is when I see spaceships that can magically manoeuvre like WWII fighter aircraft while in the vacuum of space, I just think, "Ooh, sci-fi."

When I saw Ren's lightsaber, I thought, "Well that would be completely pointless," for the reasons I pointed out earlier.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Feb 05, 2016, 08:29:25 AM
Quote from: 420Buddy on Feb 05, 2016, 12:51:27 AMStar wars is all pfm, that's why the criticism KR's lightsabre gets confuses me. They vent the cracked crystal and it was useful in the movie.

I guess the difference is when I see spaceships that can magically manoeuvre like WWII fighter aircraft while in the vacuum of space, I just think, "Ooh, sci-fi."

When I saw Ren's lightsaber, I thought, "Well that would be completely pointless," for the reasons I pointed out earlier.
It's not pointless. It's a fashion statement. Hell it's a burning cross. Goes perfectly well with that Nazi's in Space theme. General Hux secretly adores it.

ace3g

ace3g

Found this online today

Spoiler
[close]

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Wait, wut? lol

x-M-x

x-M-x

LoL

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 06, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
Found this online today

Spoiler
[close]
This day gets weird by the minute. 

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Wonder when we'll get a Rogue One trailer?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteWarner Bros. Moves 'Ready Player One' Out Of 2017 & Away From Next 'Star Wars'

See more

Quote from: ace3g on Feb 06, 2016, 12:06:37 AM
Found this online today

Spoiler
[close]

lol

Spoiler

[close]

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: Wrecktangle on Feb 09, 2016, 05:32:19 AM
Wonder when we'll get a Rogue One trailer?
i heard it may came out for civil war

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Quote from: Master on Feb 03, 2016, 02:03:53 PM
@Xenomorphine:

If you haven`t played KoTOR 1&2 I encourage you to do so. Easily one of the best parts of Star Wars on pair with ESB and ROTJ. It have everything, great characters, plot twists and even a super weapon that isn`t yet another copy of the Death Star (looking at you TFA). Seriously try it.

I tried the second one, back when it was released, but it was too buggy to keep trudging through.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed