TAKEN!!! Predalien Phycopathe

Started by TITANOSAUR, Mar 20, 2008, 09:53:31 AM

Author
TAKEN!!! Predalien Phycopathe (Read 6,004 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

this took 5 hours. this picture features my slightly modified Predalien Design yet again, this time. he is draging an unfortunant dumb ass, who though he can kill a 10 ft Predalien. this guy then got clawed in the face, and Legs ripped off. and yes, hes still unbeleavably alive. the diffrence between my Predalien and other Aliens, is that this one takes much pleasure from seeing or even better yet, causing others suffering. a Vicarious and Murderous beast, my Predalien loves to cause hell, even goes as far as keeping his victoms alive to tourcher till they become a host. even hostile twards other Alien drones just for its sick kicks. closer examination twards this behavior doesn't explain why it shows such appouling behavior. even twords its own kind. what ever the reason, the Predalien is seen as a Vicariously and Murderously phycopathe of the hord. a villian for all three sides, Predator, Human, and at times Aliens.

the poor dumb ass hes carrying btw is my moms Ex. she told me, "Next time you draw a monster killing somebody. put henry in it." I took much pleasure drawing this, mainly because Henry has caused me alot of greaf in the past, so to me, this is a great way to blow off some steam.

The Song for this piece is "Moon Baby" by Godmack.

and yes, I'm putting theme songs in the mood of my work.

there will be a colored version sometime soon.

btw, you can probly see the size comparison of him and "Henry" as well as the door hes walking out of. he has to leen over in that corridor.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Can I give you a friendly advice?

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

sure.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

Colored version

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

You have a very good perspective of how you use your dimensions and shapes and you truly rock at coloring (very classic). My advice is for you to work more on the legs and arms. Try to find a slender shape for the Alien (beacuse remmember the Alien is mostly a skeleton). I understand the Predalien issue that he is bulky in some parts but anyways follow my advice.  ;)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

your adivice is noted, but I beleve its up to the Artist on how he/she designs the creatures.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: PredalienToph on Mar 22, 2008, 02:07:50 AM
your adivice is noted, but I beleve its up to the Artist on how he/she designs the creatures.

True. And how do you manage to color in crayola or color pencils?
I always get dessperate when I try to color with one of those.  :(

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

only Colored pensels is what I use. crayon doesn't work for me.

unlike most people, I don't use Photoshop or Paintshop. not even MS Paint to color my pictures. also I find it fun to use Colored Pensels. its a slower process but it gets the job done.

Private Hudson

Whenever I use colour in my drawings, they turn out horrible, nice work. ;)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks Hudson.

Scarface Predator

looks great

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks.

Uncanny Antman

My only advice would be that when you're colouring a large area all the same colour, it's best to keep your strokes all going in the same direction.  Otherwise you end up with all those haphazard angles around all the objects.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

never thought of that. I'll try it the next time I color something.

Uncanny Antman

You can also use the angle of the strokes to simulate a simple texture if you want, too.

As in, colour the wall in a top-to-bottom stroke, but do the floor side-to-side.  Or alternatively, top-to-bottom, but with an angled stroke, following the perspective of the floor.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed