Spaceship Corridor (Cinema 4d)

Started by Johnny Handsome, Mar 15, 2008, 09:50:17 PM

Author
Spaceship Corridor (Cinema 4d) (Read 3,819 times)

Johnny Handsome

Since i know almost everything with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects i decided to expand my skills with Cinema 4d.

Note: Those screenshots are done with the pc inside of the programm because at the moment it would take forever to render this out.
I suggest to save them to your PC to watch them in full size.

This is what i started with:

Began to model the basics of the corridor:

And the final result (at the moment) with the right lighting, shadows and textures:

I hope you guys like it and i would appreciate some feedback (bad and good welcome) and of course ideas of how i can expand the ship.
Thanks!

Alienseseses

Awesome. Can you add mist at the bottom? Maybe that black void in the back can be like the opening in AVP that showed Earth?

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Mar 15, 2008, 09:50:17 PM

zOMG must have taken you days to do!!!! HARDCOREEEEEE

Oh...oh wow...

I kid, sweet shite. Clicking on the topic and being greeted to that cylinder, I just couldn't help but laugh, then I noticed the scroll bar ;)

Scarface Predator

Since i know almost everything with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects i decided to expand my skills with Cinema 4d.

Note: Those screenshots are done with the pc inside of the programm because at the moment it would take forever to render this out.
I suggest to save them to your PC to watch them in full size.

This is what i started with:

that looks great, good job

Began to model the basics of the corridor:

And the final result (at the moment) with the right lighting, shadows and textures:

I hope you guys like it and i would appreciate some feedback (bad and good welcome) and of course ideas of how i can expand the ship.
Thanks!

chopperbuilder

Looks really cool, maybe add a blue light for an more spacy look?? or small lamps in the seeling with blue light and keep the red light on the walls.

Johnny Handsome

Thank you all for the feedback so far !
QuoteCan you add mist at the bottom?
Yes, there will be mist at the bottom.
QuoteMaybe that black void in the back can be like the opening in AVP that showed Earth?
That was the idea, maybe i do the altar too.
QuoteI kid, sweet shite. Clicking on the topic and being greeted to that cylinder, I just couldn't help but laugh, then I noticed the scroll bar
;D
Well that cylinder isn´t a masterpiece, but you have to start with something.
Thanks for the feedback.
Quotethat looks great, good job
Thx !
QuoteLooks really cool, maybe add a blue light for an more spacy look?? or small lamps in the seeling with blue light and keep the red light on the walls.
Final colors are being done in after effects, there will be blue shades and blue tones. Thanks for the feedback.

Its not 100% finished yet.

Keep the feedback coming guys (and girls).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed