Just Got Hot Toys Wolf - Pics Inside.

Started by AdamBombOi, Mar 12, 2008, 12:36:36 AM

Author
Just Got Hot Toys Wolf - Pics Inside. (Read 8,957 times)

Mr. Weyland

I have seen marines under 100, they even have some for about 80 at some shop I got to every now and then, but still don't think its worth it.

Da-Wolf

hey AdamBombOi, can you post some comparison pics between the neca ones and this one please ???

AdamBombOi

For sure, do you have any shots in mind you'd like to see?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

anything would be fine.

and by the way, I saw your review on youtube.

wolfboy

Thanks for not using flash  8). I get so irritated whenever people photograph action figures with flash on. Completely blows out all of the texture and color.

AdamBombOi

Quote from: Da-Wolf on Apr 08, 2008, 07:55:27 PM
anything would be fine.

I'll get on it tomorrow morning, been out a lot today. But you'll get some more pics REAL soon!

Quote from: wolfboy on Apr 09, 2008, 03:49:38 AM
Thanks for not using flash  8). I get so irritated whenever people photograph action figures with flash on. Completely blows out all of the texture and color.

I KNOW MAN! And you're welcome! My favorite 'photographer' on here as to Sabres, he uses natural light and no flash. I'll screw around with lighting, but I can't stand flash and my camera goes a little whacky with too much natural lighting.

I remember when Wolf got released at Hot Toys store, and photos started surfacing, and some lame ass douche bag just HAD to use flash... and it was the first 'in hand' pic of Wolf, and it looked TERRIBLE! No flash is totally the way to go!

Sabres21768

Quote from: AdamBombOi on Apr 09, 2008, 05:12:38 AM
Quote from: Da-Wolf on Apr 08, 2008, 07:55:27 PM
anything would be fine.

I'll get on it tomorrow morning, been out a lot today. But you'll get some more pics REAL soon!

Quote from: wolfboy on Apr 09, 2008, 03:49:38 AM

I KNOW MAN! And you're welcome! My favorite 'photographer' on here as to Sabres, he uses natural light and no flash. I'll screw around with lighting, but I can't stand flash and my camera goes a little whacky with too much natural lighting.

I remember when Wolf got released at Hot Toys store, and photos started surfacing, and some lame ass douche bag just HAD to use flash... and it was the first 'in hand' pic of Wolf, and it looked TERRIBLE! No flash is totally the way to go!

Thanks dude.  I appreciate the compliment.  ;D

I'm telling you...a photo tent is the way to go.  Get that and a couple of lamps with "natural light" bulbs and you're set for some great picture taking.

AdamBombOi

You're welcome on the compliment, your pics always turnout WAY above par, and bring out all of the details and colors beautifully.

Speaking of photo tents, I'm really thinking about doing this DIY project, I thought you might like to take a look:

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/

Sabres21768

Quote from: AdamBombOi on Apr 09, 2008, 07:54:49 PM
You're welcome on the compliment, your pics always turnout WAY above par, and bring out all of the details and colors beautifully.

Speaking of photo tents, I'm really thinking about doing this DIY project, I thought you might like to take a look:

http://digital-photography-school.com/blog/how-to-make-a-inexpensive-light-tent/

Great idea dude.  Let me know how it works out.  ;D

wolfboy

I gotta buy one of those small lamps.

dalekidea

l;ove!! wolf, hes the best hot toys pred in my opinion

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed