AVP Elder
Wolf
Author
Most overated Pred (Read 15,753 times)

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: gameoverman on May 17, 2008, 03:35:42 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 17, 2008, 03:06:37 PM
Why would you rate Celtic ahead of Pussyface, he accomplished more than Celtic ever did...

Because Pussyface was way more careless than Celtic.

I know Danny Glover had script immunity, but just the way that Pussyface got owned was very poorly handled, making him out to be an idiot. 

Agreed, I think Urban hunter was most overrated, I mean even if he did take out all those gangsters in the beginning, he was still probably just cloaked, and shot a weapons cache of explosives with his plasma caster from above that took em all out. And seeing how he just slowly walked to attack Danny Glover and then stood there when he has a shotgun was kinda retarded. He could've lunged at him with his wristblades, shot him with his gauntlet-bolt, net-gunned him or speared him

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What slowly walked, he was charging as best he could thru the hanging bodies ???

Chris P

Chris P

They are all over Rated!  I think the fact that all the Preds can take so much damage, not die and still be in good condition to fight is rediculous!  There is no mortal organisme that can get shot 7 times in the chest, and have enough strength to rpley to his adversary with: Mother F****er, and then run a half mile, loose his arm and still keep running!  BS!  Scar Predator still got stabbed like twice and still managed to move just fine.  The jungle Pred, or as you call 'em: "anytime", is just the same.  Accept he wasn't as bad as the others.  Also, what is with all their weapons?!?!?!  Like they are supposed to be the ultimate hunters right?  On a hunt, you want to keep your payload small, as to carry less weight, and reduce noise, am I right?  So that makes no sense!  Plus they team up with humans!  Lame.  The only cool Pred I think was the Celtic Predator.  That was the best "fight between Alien and Pred".  Wolf is by far the most over rated Pred though.  He just is.  I'm sorry.

Being an Alien fan, I think all Preds are over-rated, but if I had to choose, it would be WOLF.

Peace everyone. 8)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed