Alien terrain

Started by brain_damage, Mar 01, 2008, 07:01:44 PM

Author
Alien terrain (Read 2,869 times)

nexus

nexus

Indeed that comment was there and it wud suggest that....however that was on that specific terrain, i think the comment in alien about how well they adapt is one we should consider and i think them adapting to they're suroundings in a way to blend in makes the xeno's more scary

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Mar 02, 2008, 07:05:36 PM
I would like to see them running amok inside a space station.
Quote from: Private Hudson on Mar 02, 2008, 09:49:24 PM
^ Alien: Res, Alien.
No not a spaceship, a space station.

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

Gameoverman!GAMEOVER!

^Sooo a space ship that doesn't move? Sorry, I'm just not seeing a big difference.

SM

SM

'Cos there isn't really.

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: Gameoverman!GAMEOVER! on Mar 01, 2008, 07:07:40 PM
Wouldn't a black alien on white snow really destroy the whole 'they're coming out of the goddamn walls' feeling?

I think aliens should just stay away from earth, thats creepier.
for me it is creepier cause id be more afraid of something I see and it coming for me than a bunch of hisses all around me. White Aliens? cool dude! Gotta make one in PS!
QuoteId like to see the aliens adapt to they're surroundings, why not a white alien in the snow. builds a white version of the hive.
or a motteled alien in the woods.
would mean they cud hide in any enviroment, instead of only being effective in the dark
Aliens- Not "They mostly come out at night...mostly" giving a sugestion that they a night animal that giving them the darkness of the night to stealth
Why not adapting, so that they can hunt in the daytime. Water Aliens would be for sure creepy

Xenokiller

Xenokiller

Times square at night ;D ;D

brain_damage

brain_damage

LOL! He would be a goalman...goalalien exactly

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

bayou  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed