Aliens and sexism (maybe)....

Started by nchurch81, Feb 27, 2008, 03:44:28 AM

Author
Aliens and sexism (maybe).... (Read 4,703 times)

brad873

brad873

thats a book, itsnot cannon

Krogo

Krogo

I'm male, and I really don't care if there would be a king or not.  Would it be interesting to see one?  Yes.  And I being sexist?  No.  And I being intimidated?  Absolutely not.

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

as SM said, I think that people just want to see something more badass than the queen.

Alienwolf

Alienwolf

All im gonna say is that i think the Queen alien should be the only one in charge. Seeing a king would completly ruin it :-X. What would it look like anyway ???

Vemados

Vemados

Why would I be intimidated by a fictional Alien that isn't really female to begin with... if it came out of the screen and tried to eat me, I'd be intimidated.  If all women in the world banded together and tried to kill all men, I'd be intimidated.  The King Alien would just be a Queen on steroids... and the name "King" is figurative.  Also, we want the USMC back because they were state of the badass art, and Vasquez was the shit.  Ripley is 286 years old, in a world where instead of fast-moving lead we have harmless electric shocks that aren't even long range.  Nothing to do with sexism.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed