Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen?

Started by Gunshard, Feb 18, 2008, 08:59:58 AM

Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen?

Yes
50 (86.2%)
No
3 (5.2%)
Undecided
5 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author
Would you like to see Predators fight Colonial Marines on the big screen? (Read 8,971 times)

DoomRulz

Quote from: Zero on Apr 12, 2008, 11:21:01 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2008, 11:08:33 PM
Quote from: Zero on Apr 12, 2008, 09:23:17 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2008, 08:08:54 PM
Guess you haven't heard of Alien, Aliens, and Predator.

I SAID AVP,DID I SAY ANYWHERE,ALIEN AND PREDATOR????????

We did not get into The Classic films.We were talking AvP....

Where do you think the idea for the comics came from genius?

Once again,we're not talking abouthe originals

My point is, it's the originals where the idea came from.

colonial-marines

i would love to c this happen i  always wanted an avp movie based on avp 2 pc but this never happend. but the idea of colonial-marines taking on the preds is a great idea

fearless freak

if you read ALIENS Vs PREDATOR: Duel which can be found in the first omnibus a group of Colonial Marines go to the planet where Machiko encountered the Xenomorphs and Yautja's and the find an 'XT' ship and a couple get nailed by a Predator

Nihil

I think that is a great idea.

The predator series needs a movie that takes place in space.

XENOWARRIOR

Quote from: XENOWARRIOR on Mar 22, 2008, 05:32:09 AM
My answer is not yes, ITS HELL YES!

as long as its done right

Aeus

A Predator fighting Colonial Marines would just be like the Slaughterhouse scene from Predator 2. Sans Danny Glover.

Master Chief

Exactly.  Imagine the marines from Aliens fighting a Predator like our P1.   :D It makes me laugh to think about it.  Probably the sloppiest batch of marines I've seen.  Helmets not strapped properly, always passing through a teammates line of fire.  I don't even think the Predator would take their skulls

DoomRulz

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 16, 2008, 01:07:25 PM
A Predator fighting Colonial Marines would just be like the Slaughterhouse scene from Predator 2. Sans Danny Glover.

They can be smartened up...

Hunter-Slayer

The Predator is just too good. There's no way the opposing team would even have a chance

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 16, 2008, 03:05:00 PM
Exactly.  Imagine the marines from Aliens fighting a Predator like our P1.   :D It makes me laugh to think about it.  Probably the sloppiest batch of marines I've seen.  Helmets not strapped properly, always passing through a teammates line of fire.  I don't even think the Predator would take their skulls

Exactly. There was a reason it kept Dutch's squaddie's skulls, it was because they literally annihilated a camp full a Guerillas when completely outnumbered. Whilst shooting from the hip (to be fair that is something the SAS does).

They proved they were the best. The marines were just comic relief whiners.

Zero

Zero

Quote from: Aeus on Apr 16, 2008, 05:46:50 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 16, 2008, 03:05:00 PM

Exactly. There was a reason it kept Dutch's squaddie's skulls, it was because they literally annihilated a camp full a Guerillas when completely outnumbered. Whilst shooting from the hip (to be fair that is something the SAS does).

They proved they were the best. The marines were just comic relief whiners.

You have to remember thay were shocked and were taken by surprise,the infra-red made them shit shots as well.They had no idea that these  bastards were there,nor have they ever encountered them,just informed by ripley's account

Master Chief

Did you just defend the CM's?  :o

Zero

Master Chief

Now Imagine if they were up against an invisble hunter that doesn't need to be close to them to kill'em.  They'd probably do the Pred a favor and kill themselves.

Zero

Quote from: Master Chief on Apr 16, 2008, 08:59:59 PM
Now Imagine if they were up against an invisble hunter.  They'd probably kill themselves.

Infra-Red would pick up the Predator!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed