Brawl - Predator & Predalien

Started by Tangent, Feb 16, 2008, 11:46:54 PM

Author
Brawl - Predator & Predalien (Read 4,550 times)

Tangent

Tangent

These are basically Chet and Wolf - done for the most part without references, so the details are probably a bit off. I spent way too much time on small parts of this picture, so I wanted to get it done in one last burst, so here goes and i hope you guys like it:

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: Tangent on Feb 16, 2008, 11:46:54 PM
These are basically Chet and Wolf - done for the most part without references, so the details are probably a bit off. I spent way too much time on small parts of this picture, so I wanted to get it done in one last burst, so here goes and i hope you guys like it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v140/Typhoon89/fight1.jpg

My friend that is one of the best AVP fan arts I have seen,I love how chet is Silvery and not fleshy yellow-pink,That is how I want the Predalien!

Mike’s Monsters

Huh...
This is BlueSunset2006...
On DeviantART...
Hello friend haha.

severen76

severen76

:o wow man. Thats amazing the predalien looks better on that than it does in the film, wolf looks great too.  :)

chopperbuilder

Hotdiggidy daaamn whats one hell of a cool pic!!!!

Stalker

Stalker

Brilliant work mate, can't fault it. The colouring in particular is fantastic.

brad873

brad873

i love it, but i can point out 1 flaw, the inner mouth has mandibles too. but that is how the predalien should look

Tangent

Tangent

Quote from: brad873 on Feb 17, 2008, 06:00:12 PM
i love it, but i can point out 1 flaw, the inner mouth has mandibles too. but that is how the predalien should look

Haha, that was one detail i actually remembered - but chose to omit. Seemed like a rather silly trait for an alien to pick up, so i didn't add it to the pic. You're correct though.

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I agree with everyone else, that is how Chet should have looked. Great job.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I want to see a pred get his mask torn up.

War Wager

War Wager

Thats briliant Tangent, the only flaw for me is that the PredAlien's mouth is a little too big. Everything else is great and you've even done the nuke explosion in the background.  8)

Purebreedalien

I love it! How do you do it? Paints? Pencils? Pens? Anything else?

Private Hudson

Excellent drawing man, I love how Chet looks here.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed