MediComp Functions

Started by Cromartie, Feb 05, 2008, 02:53:07 PM

Author
MediComp Functions (Read 1,266 times)

Cromartie

Cromartie

did the medicomp promote Celluar regeneration? i mean when the p2 pred sealed his severed arm was he trying to grow it back?

severen76

severen76

I think the blue gel stuff he put on his arm just quarterized the wound, I feel the preds would have to live their battle scars instead of regenerating parts of thier anatomy.

b-raz

b-raz

In all the games, it regenerates you completely, no matter how messed up u r.  :P

Russian_Predator

Russian_Predator

But medi-kit of hunter is field medicine only... Real medicine help in homeworld or nearest colony...  ???

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Russian_Predator on Feb 05, 2008, 03:08:50 PM
But medi-kit of hunter is field medicine only... Real medicine help in homeworld or nearest colony...  ???

Yeah, true, I was half-joking,  ;) there's no way anything like that can heal u completely that quick. It's certainly more advanced than our field medicine though, but it's no Wolverine's healing factor.

severen76

severen76

In a way it looks more barbaric than what we have now, it looks like it looks it was made to heal you but hurt you at the same time. Like your being punished for being injured.

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 05, 2008, 03:14:59 PM
In a way it looks more barbaric than what we have now, it looks like it looks it was made to heal you but hurt you at the same time. Like your being punished for being injured.

Kinda like pouring salt on a wound, hurts like hell huh? But its keeping bacteria out of it.

Cromartie

Cromartie

yes they would want scars but they need hands. they are essential to the hunt are they not? you cant clean skulls one handed.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Agent Gibbs on Feb 06, 2008, 01:53:54 AM
yes they would want scars but they need hands. they are essential to the hunt are they not? you cant clean skulls one handed.

But if your careless enough to get injured that badly, you dont deserve the honor to be able to hunt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed