McCain > Huckabee
Arnie supports McCain
Chuck support Huckabee
Therefore:
Arnie > Chuck
Ergo
Chuck = Predator  :o
That's why his wrist nuke-

... Oh God. That wasn't a nuke, that was pure Chuckiness.

Andrew127

Andrew127

Quote from: Garo Predator on Feb 05, 2008, 12:54:37 AM
PREDATOR IS BETTER THAN CHUCK NORRIS

That may be true but Bruce Campbell is greater than all.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Quote from: Andrew127 on Feb 06, 2008, 08:09:06 PM
Quote from: Garo Predator on Feb 05, 2008, 12:54:37 AM
PREDATOR IS BETTER THAN CHUCK NORRIS

That may be true but Bruce Campbell is greater than all.

Never

DXYautja

DXYautja

I really think Predators, even though P.A. had them getting their asses handed to them during the entire movie, are physically stronger then Aliens.
If you look at the movie, you really see that the Aliens get all their Predator ass-kicking glory because the Predators are distracted by somethig else.
Examples
1. Gill gets impaled becuase he's too preoccupied with Lex.

2. Celtic owns Grid during their entire fight, but loses when Grid pops out of the net Celtic should have known wouldnt have lasted long. So the dumbass shouldnt have acted like he had all the time in the world.

3. Scar gets tackled by an Alien becuase he doesn't notice one has sneaked up... right beside him? (Anyone else find this kind of f**king odd after seeing his shuriken disc scene?)

4. Scar gets his shoulder torn up when an Alien drops down from out of nowhere when he is watching Lex activate the sled. (Yeah, probably checking out her ass again.)

5. Finally, Scar gets imapled by the queen becuase once again his magical Alien sensing ability falls short and he finds that smiling at Lex when she yells "Got it!" is more important then the most dangerous opponent he had ever faced. (Seriously, did he really have to smile at her when she said that? Come on... :()

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

Yeah if i was Celtic i would not have even went down there i would have just sat there and waited for it Celtic was my favorite and scar was always staring at her probably thinking hmmmm i wonder if human women are better than predator women? he was always looking at her he kinda deserved to die either way he would have because he got faced hugged after that happens your a walking corpse

DXYautja

DXYautja

Quote from: Garo Predator on Feb 07, 2008, 03:37:22 AM
Yeah if i was Celtic i would not have even went down there i would have just sat there and waited for it Celtic was my favorite and scar was always staring at her probably thinking hmmmm i wonder if human women are better than predator women? he was always looking at her he kinda deserved to die either way he would have because he got faced hugged after that happens your a walking corpse

True, and that brings up another example.
Example 6#: Scar lets his gaurd down while he's marking himself and his mask, then gets facehugged.

This scene was also the one when I knew Paul anderson was a definite alien fanboy.
Dude, you just had ONE Alien kill TWO Predators, and then you kick the rest of the predator fans right in the nuts by having the last Predator get facehugged.
Not that that shouldnt have happened, but to have it all happen within the span of twenty minutes?
Way too bias in my opinion.

Garo Predator

Garo Predator

people said the same thing about the Strauss bros being a predator fan killing all the aliens wish wolf had lived i loved him  ;D the movie would have been so much better for me

Predator_Dylan

Predator_Dylan

With no weapons for the predator, Alien. They are just too quick and strong to take down with just  hands. If the predator had wristblades/combistick, it's a toss up.

Alien³

Alien³

Xeno, I mean if they can scale walls and pull a human up with total ease then they would kick the arse in strength, In predator it can really only lift Arnie around 2 feet off the ground, bet it can't scale a wall and carry him at the same time eh?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Xenomorphs most likely since they have mass numbers and speed. Predators that we've seen travel mainly in groups of 3 at the most, so when they die its over.

marky

marky

Aliens!
Faster and stronger. This is just when they have a hive. I think that the newer movies (specially AVP) shows weak Aliens.

ALIENS ARE NOT WEAK BUGS!!!

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

I 'gree. I think aliens are at their strongest when they have a Hive. But, AvP 1 + R sort of did show them as weak. But admit it:
1) Wolf is sooooo cool.
2) He was a veteran Hunter. Soooo...I cant come up with anything for AvP.  ???

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

I think the aliens are physically stronger, and more durable than preds (and presumably faster). Perd themselves though are exceptionally strong and have advanced technology and weapons, which gives them a nice edge over the aliens. The preds dominate long and mid range combat, but the aliens have an edge close range.

Being that preds control more of the battlefield, so to speak, I would put them as more likely to win. Note though that so much depends on numbers, where they are, how skilled (in regards to the predators), and so on.

YautjaElder13

YautjaElder13

Si

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed