Close Encounter

Started by TITANOSAUR, Jan 30, 2008, 12:11:07 AM

Author
Close Encounter (Read 3,956 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

A picture I drew of A Yautja examining a girl.

the girl is Toph. a charactor from another show. a bit of a Fan of her, and shes an awsome fighter, so I desided to have her meet the Predator.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

awesomeness  ;D

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

I like what you did with the mask :) :)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Sweet ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Toph will kill an army of Predators.  I don't think any Predator could sneek up on her.  Nice pic though.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

yeah but the Predator could just waltz on up to her and grab her. but he'll have giant rocks flying at him.

anyways glad ya'll like it.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Kind of reminds me of P2 where Pussyface examines the female cop, good job by the way.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks.

anybody can think of a name for this Predator? I been thinking of one, but nothing good has come up.

XanltheCSG

XanltheCSG

so toph is being examined by predator? wow. wonder where aang was when all o this was happening. good pic  ;D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Behind it, in his Avatar state.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

I plan to make a crossover comic with Toph, Alien and possibly Predator sometime this year.

I wonder what Katara is thinking when she sees this?

Wolfpred

Wolfpred

love the predator design  8)

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Cool pred, work on the girl's face more.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

thanks.

I kinda messed up her face. now on I will draw the head of who or what I am gonna draw first. then the body.

X-Rex

X-Rex

Awww, unless they're in plain, the Predator has the advantage...Toph can't feel movement in Trees. >.>

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed