best shoulder cannon

Started by XENOWARRIOR, Jan 27, 2008, 07:40:26 PM

Author
best shoulder cannon (Read 7,206 times)

Simbobs12345

Simbobs12345

I love Anytime's shoulder cannon. The sound, the huge explosions  it leaves behind when he's shooting at Arnie in the tree. I absolutley love it. In my opinion the best of all of them. Nothing can beat the orgiinal

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: Simbobs12345 on Feb 03, 2008, 01:27:31 AM
I love Anytime's shoulder cannon. The sound, the huge explosions  it leaves behind when he's shooting at Arnie in the tree. I absolutley love it. In my opinion the best of all of them. Nothing can beat the orgiinal

I liked the design for Anytimes the most, the way it just like sat right on his shoulder but was still maneuverable, I didn't like it as much how they did it in the AVP movies, it looked like it was on stilts or something. But the way the cannon itself actually looked, the sound of it, and look for the plasma bolts were best in AVP-R imo.

brain_damage

brain_damage

but it is not the strongest one. When he shot the dude in the head it pierced it, but when wolf shot the 2 guys in the armory shop it decapitated them

alien ravager

alien ravager

i like the shoulder cannons out avp-r they were awesome

brain_damage

brain_damage

yeah...and the bolt was faster-p1 had bad effects...they can't compete (then they were awsome(effects))

MsWolf

MsWolf

The best shoulder cannon is definitely Wolf's! 

brain_damage

brain_damage

yup

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: brain_damage on Feb 10, 2008, 08:02:41 AM
but it is not the strongest one. When he shot the dude in the head it pierced it, but when wolf shot the 2 guys in the armory shop it decapitated them

I like the way Wolfs was in the way it sounded, how the bolts looked, its power, but I liked the whole design and look for the plasma caster the most in P1.

Stalker

Stalker

The caster the original predator had is still my favourite. The iconic "crack" sound it made was just awesome, & has never been matched in my opinion. In a tie for second are The Wolf & Predator 2's hunter. The Wolf's casters, visually, looked fantastic, but had a weak & unimpressive sound effect.

The AVP casters were horrible on all fronts. The one Scar used looked like a giant cannon, not very predator-like at all. You could actually hear the operating system used to maneuver the mount for the gun...ugh. Not to mention how easily it was knocked off his shoulder towards the end...like it was tacked on, how ridiculous.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 10, 2008, 04:17:48 PM
The caster the original predator had is still my favourite. The iconic "crack" sound it made was just awesome, & has never been matched in my opinion. In a tie for second are The Wolf & Predator 2's hunter. The Wolf's casters, visually, looked fantastic, but had a weak & unimpressive sound effect.

The AVP casters were horrible on all fronts. The one Scar used looked like a giant cannon, not very predator-like at all. You could actually hear the operating system used to maneuver the mount for the gun...ugh. Not to mention how easily it was knocked off his shoulder towards the end...like it was tacked on, how ridiculous.

Right on w/ the AvP point. Worse still was the way it extended off of Scar's shoulder. I mean, was he going to stick it literally right in the Alien's face or something?

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 10, 2008, 04:45:01 PM
Quote from: Stalker on Feb 10, 2008, 04:17:48 PM

Right on w/ the AvP point. Worse still was the way it extended off of Scar's shoulder. I mean, was he going to stick it literally right in the Alien's face or something?

Exactly! I like it more when its like right on his shoulder like in the Predator movies, except I hated the design or look for the PC in P2.

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: b-raz on Feb 10, 2008, 04:04:41 PM

I like the way Wolfs was in the way it sounded, how the bolts looked, its power, but I liked the whole design and look for the plasma caster the most in P1.
and the bolts were faster. But...as much as i can remember they aren't Wolf's cannons. He took them from his dead buddies ;)

b-raz

b-raz

Quote from: brain_damage on Feb 16, 2008, 11:34:35 AM

and the bolts were faster. But...as much as i can remember they aren't Wolf's cannons. He took them from his dead buddies ;)

Heh, true. Still it was just the design they chose to use for this film. And yeah, I liked that too that the bolts were much faster, harder to dodge, I mean if the bolts moved like they did in P1, Wolf wouldnt have killed a single Alien with it.

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Havent seen the movie jet, but i would say wolf as he have 2 of them, and if he can use them as handguns too, like the figure, then i would think that wolf have the best shouldercannons

brain_damage

brain_damage

Quote from: b-raz on Feb 16, 2008, 03:46:44 PM
Quote from: brain_damage on Feb 16, 2008, 11:34:35 AM

Heh, true. Still it was just the design they chose to use for this film. And yeah, I liked that too that the bolts were much faster, harder to dodge, I mean if the bolts moved like they did in P1, Wolf wouldnt have killed a single Alien with it.
aliens could drink a cup of tea before it would strike him lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed