NICE GROUP PICS OF HOT TOYS ALIENS PLEASE!!

Started by mr.fan, Jan 26, 2008, 07:12:57 PM

Author
NICE GROUP PICS OF HOT TOYS ALIENS PLEASE!! (Read 6,040 times)

mr.fan

Hey guys, I'm still deciding on which alien to get from hot toys. Can anyone snap up some clear pics of all their hot toys aliens together? I was primarily thinking between the alien from aliens or warrior alien from avp... Also, apart from the pics, which one do you guys think is the best one? Please explain.... Thanks!

War Wager

Personally I hate the Hot Toy's Aliens, but if I had to choose one I liked it would be the Warrior from Aliens.

FACEBOX

mr.fan

Nice thanks for the pics!!! But which one is taller and which one do you prefer??

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

The AVP Xenomorph is taller, but not by much. (0.5-inch maybe 1)
[not my pic]

I like the ALIENS Xenomorph better, but it's the most fragile of the two.
In fact, you might get one broken while still in the box.  :'(

BTW, it's not about what I like, it's about what YOU like.

War Wager

Oh snap, they look pretty good in those pics.

XenoPred

Quote from: FACEBOX on Jan 26, 2008, 11:54:25 PM

Yep, my "Aliens" warrior has got two broken ankles. And its the second one I've had, having sent the first one back for the same reason. I wasnt prepared to send it back again, having waited for 3 weeks to get the replacement.

Its ok, but the feet will pull of soooo easily now. I reckon im going to give it a go with some super-glue and try and tighten up the joint (can see a crack in the "cup"). 

But the Aliens warrior looks stunning, and so far its the only Alien ive bought from Hot Toys. Im not a fan of the AVP design. Still not totally sure if I want the AVP-R alien yet (mainly coz I intend to get the Predalien and Wolf as well...so money might be tight..).

shakermakerman

Quote from: XenoPred on Jan 28, 2008, 08:19:13 PM
Quote from: FACEBOX on Jan 26, 2008, 11:54:25 PM

Yep, my "Aliens" warrior has got two broken ankles. And its the second one I've had, having sent the first one back for the same reason. I wasnt prepared to send it back again, having waited for 3 weeks to get the replacement.

Its ok, but the feet will pull of soooo easily now. I reckon im going to give it a go with some super-glue and try and tighten up the joint (can see a crack in the "cup"). 

But the Aliens warrior looks stunning, and so far its the only Alien ive bought from Hot Toys. Im not a fan of the AVP design. Still not totally sure if I want the AVP-R alien yet (mainly coz I intend to get the Predalien and Wolf as well...so money might be tight..).

I did that it only works for a wile then get loose again, so i just glued it.

chopperbuilder

lovely pics :D

chopperbuilder

The blue alien looks like a pure badass figure, damn i want it.

Rafael S.

That weird head stops me from buying.

Uncanny Antman

Quote from: Rafael S. on Feb 13, 2008, 03:21:59 AM
That weird head stops me from buying.

If you mean the Aliens one, I agree.   I've never seen an "Aliens" suit with a head that matches that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed