Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 649,215 times)

Corporal Hicks

Definitely look great! Love the grey. It works really well. Some urban camo.

pmaz11

pmaz11

So this is one of my latest additions, just haven't had a chance to post my other customs yet. But I wanted to create a Deacon Micro Machine type figure for my Prometheus collection. So I used a random alien necklace to create the Deacon (who I decided to have standing over a dead engineer upper body). Also, I know the Deacon has no tail or dorsal spines, but they're not really noticeable so I kept them.

Wasn't too difficult but I like the end result :)

JokersWarPig

^ I like it.

I did some custom work today, I changed up the new Elder predator. I removed his cape, gave him Hive Wars wrist blades, a duel plasma caster, a custom sword with the hilt being made from a xeno inner mouth, and an assassins creed sword as an additional trophy.

I also started work on a masked Bad Blood. He still needs some paint work, but he's 90% done. I wanted to go with a more Predators style mask so I used one of the trophy skulls I had and modified a Gort mask with them. Everything else is stock Bad Blood stuff transferred onto the Ultimate City Hunter body.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nicely done with those figures. I especially like the Bad Blood skulls on the City Hunter body, good choice.

pmaz11

pmaz11

A recent custom predator I finished. I wanted this one to resemble the Lost Predator Neca Figure as best I could make it.

(*1st picture is just for reference. Not my figure*)

carts

carts

The problem with being so late to the party is that I've had to scroll through 113 pages,the plus side is that i have seen some magnificent and imaginative  conversion work :)
This isn't strictly a conversion,I have just glued the figure in the desired position and filled the seams and gaps and re-painted,The base is scratch built from plastic card,old plumbing detritus and various bits from the spares box,the lead splash effect was made by mixing builders sand and dried herbs(honestly!)in white glue and gun metal paint.
I happen to think this figure is one of NECAS best for likeness.

Vark_

Vark_

Wow, now THAT is what I call a great scene-diorama !
Clever use of the NECA figure, that's an awesome job you did here.

I see in your signature something from Aliens in the same spirit... can you share more of it ?!  ;D

carts

carts

Quote from: Vark_ on Mar 28, 2017, 10:01:58 PM
Wow, now THAT is what I call a great scene-diorama !
Clever use of the NECA figure, that's an awesome job you did here.

I see in your signature something from Aliens in the same spirit... can you share more of it ?!  ;D

Hi Vark
Thanks for the compliment,glad you liked it,as requested.
This was my first attempt at an Aliens diorama from about 3 years ago,the Ripley and aliens are Geo-metric vinyl kits that i have had for a very long time,the Burke figure was a cheap wrestling figure i picked up in a cheap shop(bit of wish fulfillment on my part,he never got the gruesome on screen death he richly deserved ;D)

The Ancient One

Here's my new Ultimate Bad Blood.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

He's buff, tough, and rough, it's the mercenary Herk Mondo from the Aliens Colonial Marines comic book and he's ready to take on the Xenomorph hordes! Herk was created from a Marvel Legends Nuke body, Gears of War head, Steve Rogers hands, and hand sculpted armor/details. He features a gigantic rifle and techy Pulse Rifle. He even has his alien mouth belt buckle and chestburster knife just like he had in the comics!

For more pics head to his page here: NECA style Herk Mondo

426Buddy

426Buddy

Thats amazing lol, fantastic work!

windebieste

windebieste

BWAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!  Totally awesome.

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

That is f**king awesome!!! That looks fantastic!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Hell yeah Herk Mondo, that's f**king great.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Very cool!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed