Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 648,342 times)

pmaz11

pmaz11

Nothing much, just some more updates/pics of a few additions.

*Re-painted the mask & made spear (need to touch-up)*

*Re-painted armor to look a little more like the original predator & made spear*

*Re-painted Kane facehugger with Green to look more like a marine solider & thought this Star Wars rebel pilot looked kind of like David from Prometheus

*Re-painted a few figures to add some elder Engineers*

pmaz11

pmaz11

Had a chance to upload some pics of a few recent additions. These miniatures were pretty tough to glue together, but happy with the finally results...

Corporal Hicks

Do you have the core game?

pmaz11

pmaz11

I do not own the game. Just came across these miniatures online & they work well with the micro machine items I think.

Genozip

Genozip

Alien warrior xenomorph head 45cm   Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/forjadict3d      Contact us fot any questions

pmaz11

pmaz11

Still planning some touch-ups soon to this, but wanted to try making a Prometheus Weyland RT01 Tank for the collection:

windebieste

windebieste

Nice.  I always liked the RT01.  Does anyone know what happened to this vehicle...  Did Scott have it destroyed after the movie was shot?  Does anyone know where it is today - or its fate?

-Windebieste.

Corporal Hicks

I think it went to a museum somewhere here in the UK.

Pvt. Himmel

pmaz11

pmaz11

So I was always bummed that Galoob/Micro Machines had several prototypes for Alien & Predator that were never sold. Especially the Jordan Family/Daihotai Tractor from Aliens.

So I wanted to try my best to replicate a micro machine version of my own to go with my collection.

I ended up using a Hot Wheels Mars Exploration Rover & a Hot Wheels Digger vehicle to construct the tractor. I also used some random other plastic pieces from miscellaneous items shown below.

*The terraforming digger on the back is still functional too, which I was happy to have still work*

*Added a customized facehugger figure to match the Jordan Family dad in the prototype too*

All in all, I am very happy with the finished product. I tried very hard to match all little details/gadgets that the prototype shows. But unfortunately the Family Tractor has 4 wheels & the Mars Rover only has 3 wheels. Regardless, I decided to leave it because I couldn't really add an extra working wheel that would look good either.

I hope you guys think it looks good & just thought I'd share another new custom of mine :)

skhellter

skhellter

Pretty cool!  8)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Great job!

JokersWarPig

So I started working on some WeYu PMC's. I actually liked them in ACM, except for how often you fought them and they wore white dominant armor. I'm going for damaged grey armor on black fatigues. Still on the fence about this particular color/weathering for the armor though.
Still early WIP's, I think I might do 5 total, plus one smart gunner.

Vark_

Vark_

Holy cow, they look awesome !
I never played ACM so I'll never know how accurate they could be, but the regular collector in me totally digs the PMC concept and the effort you put in these figures, so much elements from the WY commandos and the regular USCM that one can immediately find out they're related to the Alien franchise.
By the way, these confirm that NECA figures provide us a great variety of custom basis (yours and Sabres' for instance).

Keep the good work up !  8)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yep those look killer!

That's a great idea.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed