Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 649,314 times)

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

The Aliens are back and they're taking over all sorts of life forms. This week I bring you the metallic blue Gorilla Alien specially created for your 7" NECA figure collection. Gorilla Alien was created using a Space Jockey engineer upper body, predator Hound mouth, Kenner Gorilla Alien back crest, Big Chap modded lower body, Fewture Devilman's Gelmer hands, and AVP warrior feet. Whew, that's a lot of parts. The entire figure was airbrushed from head to toe using metallic highlights to mimic the look of the vintage figure while still maintaining a ton of sculptural detail. More Aliens to follow so keep an eye out!

For more pics head to his page here: Kenner style custom Gorilla Alien

Corporal Hicks

That is badass! Really impressive work! How long did that take?

Predator Warrior

My custom 1/6 Predator collection is a constant work in progress.

dgugin

dgugin

I can only post so many photos, but here is a representation of my custom display, incorporating Aliens, Predators, Terminators, and customs of myself, friends, and action movie heroes. This is an ever-expanding project, which has been influenced and inspired by many skilled artisans on this board.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 20, 2016, 08:00:26 AM
That is badass! Really impressive work! How long did that take?
For the Gorilla Alien? About a week, there was a lot of chopping out limb sections and sculpting. But man he came out nifty!

Corporal Hicks

Which has been your quickest to do? Which has been your hardest?

Xan21

Xan21

Started to repaint the Elder Neca 1/4... the second necklace I already lost so guess I have to make that too...will be a nice project though

Corporal Hicks

What are you planning on doing?

Xan21

Xan21

Well I only did the first paint layer on the body now, so a long way to go...I really want to add real beads etc...this must become perfect. The Original color was WAY off...everything is painted so dull....like they dipped the whole thing in a grey paint bucket. I do love the sculpt!

Elmazalman

Elmazalman

Quote from: Predator Warrior on Jun 26, 2016, 02:46:22 AM
My custom 1/6 Predator collection is a constant work in progress.

You should do Capt.Hopper and his team,skinned alive and hanging upside down with vultures plucking away at their spilled entrails!That would make a interesting diorama.

Billy has a nice likeness to the actor who portrayed him.

Jin Saotome

Jin Saotome

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jul 03, 2016, 08:14:07 AM
Which has been your quickest to do? Which has been your hardest?

Probably the Snake Alien. All it took was attaching a warrior Xeno to the Queen's tail and adding some jaws. The hardest had to be the Mantis Alien. The new joint work, sculpting, wings, etc.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aliens attack! Based on a Xeno from the doomed Aliens cartoon here's a four-armed Alien menace to take on your Colonial Marines. This Harvestman Alien was created as an egg-transporter for the queen. It was created from two standard NECA Alien Warrior xenos, hybrid alien crest, and Diablo III shoulders. Quite a bit of resculpting, trimming, and hollowing-out was needed to join the two xenos together and now we have an arachnid-centuar terror!

For more pics head to its page here: Custom NECA Harvestman Alien

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Awesome! I love the head.

Corporal Hicks

Holy shit! That thing is insane. I'm loving those green highlights.

Dagger

Dagger

custom Bad blood Predators from Predator Concrete Jungle.

Long Spear

Stone Heart

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

heres some of mine

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed