Confrontation

Started by Predator Queen, Apr 30, 2007, 02:04:54 AM

Author
Confrontation (Read 10,893 times)

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

This is totally random.
One night for your own reasons you left your house at 1:00 in the morning. You were in the middle of a vast forest but only a few yards away you spy a Predator and/or a alien. You dont know whats going to happen if it will attack you or not. It was pointless screaming for help the nearest house was miles away.
What would you do?

SM

SM

Pray that my death was swift.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on Apr 30, 2007, 02:25:40 AM
Pray that my death was swift.
Wow not even a scream? Your no fun.... sorry im open minded on other avp forums I asked this, For some reson it was a popular topic

fluxcap

fluxcap

Famous last words as said by R.J MacReady in John Carpenter's The Thing: "Oh yea? Well f*ck you too!"

SM

SM

QuoteWow not even a scream?
QuoteIt was pointless screaming for help the nearest house was miles away.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: SM on Apr 30, 2007, 02:49:14 AM
QuoteWow not even a scream?
QuoteIt was pointless screaming for help the nearest house was miles away.

I know but its a natural human reaction

SM

SM

If it pointless, why waste one's breath?

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Dude, i would kick its ass.

Dachande

Dachande

If im leaving my house in hte middle of the night i'd be sure to take my Bazooka with me....Good Luck to all competitors...

>_>

SM

SM

Well that's another good point...  If I'm so f**king stupid to go wandering around a vast forest a 1:00 in the morning I deserve all the bad joss I get.  Nothing good ever happens in forests in the middle of the night - if it's not Aliens or Predators, it'll be Jason/ Leatherface/ The Blair Witch/ The Evil Dead/ werewolves/ [insert filmic boogeyman here]

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

My forest are heavily infested with ninjas.

SM

SM

I don't think an Alien's going to give a shit about a caltrop.  ;D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Yeah one instance of ninja/alien encounters was made into a comic book.  The buyers of the comic really don't know that it happened in my back yard, not a medtech facility.

SM

SM

;D

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Yeah, i would still kick its ass. (Whatever it would be)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed