Toph vs Alien

Started by TITANOSAUR, Jan 13, 2008, 10:20:34 PM

Author
Toph vs Alien (Read 2,119 times)

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

ok. some of you are gonna wonder who the hell Toph is. to simplify things I'll give you the short discription of who Toph is...

(Deep Breath)

TOPH BIE FONG

Hight: 5' 3"

Wieght: (Unknown) possibly somewhere between 100 to 120 lbs.

Series belongs to: Avatar the Last Airbender

Alliances: Earth Kingdom, Water Tribes, Air nomads, Avatar

Home Nation: Earth Kingdom

Birth Place: Goaling

Birth year: 5/7/1996 (note I am using our current time frame as seeing that Avatar has not reveal there time period)

Bender: Yes Earthbender/Metalbender

Style: Southern Praying mantis

Story: Toph is a blind Earthbender, she sences the vibrations from the ground. wich works alot like sonare. her hearing is also verry sharp. she is also the only Metalbender on her planet. Toph can "see" an attacker when they are on the ground. and can predict there movements. this also allows her to tell when some one is lieing. (E.G. if you where to tell her that you are not lazy, she'll know your lieing and will probly kick your butt) Toph is always looking for a fight, and enjoys it.

you can learn alot more by reading her Profile at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toph

XanltheCSG

XanltheCSG

toph wins. i dont know about an army of aliens plus predator plus preatorian and queen, but she definatly wins

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

glad you like it. had this posted for one or two months and nobody would post in it.

Master Chief

Master Chief

oh man, you are giving Toph no justice.  She's the best earthbender ever.  How did that Alien even get that close to her?  You should've had the alien crushed between to boulders  :P

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

The Alien Pounced on her before she can even Launch a boulder.

lets not forget, Xenomorphs are incredably fast. also they perfer to use the envioronment.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I know the abilities of an Alien, and I know what Toph can do  ;)

Great imagination!

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

From what i been reading Toph is the winner.

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

as I said on "Close Encounter" Thread, I plan to make a Comic with Toph fighting the Aliens and possibly a Predator Hunter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed