Two Sequels

Started by redalert51, Jan 04, 2008, 08:49:54 AM

Author
Two Sequels (Read 983 times)

redalert51

redalert51

:) First of I would like to say I enjoyed AVPR the main improvement was more gore
,Which the previous was lacking,All the previous films of both creatures(The Predator is Civilized in in its own way).AVP of all the films least gore not until the SE DVD's?
Well to the subject at hand first off they should do an Alien sequel that would push all boundaries
have it some time after Alien 4 with Aliens completely over running earth,there was one seen in Avp was the flashback seen trillions of Aliens over running the Predators could you imagine that same vision with
billions of creatures and hybrids in a Las Vagas of the future.The Auriga was not the only research vessel,if I remember in Alien 3 there would of been heaps of DNA to work with, and two design the Alien to be seen in the daylight would cool challenge.Don't laugh but I have this scene were two futuristic execs are caring
on about a pregnant babe and all of a sudden one of the once well groomed has chestburster pops out and
Shooting of into the drain with other victims suffering the same fate.
With a Predator sequel,I have said it before on the forum,should be set in the past where humans are killing each over sex and gold either the first world war or even the civil war,which would give some more insights as to why the predator/s like hunting humans.                           
I would like to thank other fans for their insights and ideas.
Thank You

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

you're in the wrong board man, theres an Alien 5 ideas thread in the Alien Board and a Pred 3 thread in the Pred Board.

redalert51

redalert51

Quote from: Eidotemit on Jan 04, 2008, 08:51:33 AM
you're in the wrong board man, theres an Alien 5 ideas thread in the Alien Board
[/quote

Thanks

mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k

No offense, but i can't understand what the topic is all about.  There is alot of missing words and some of the sentences don't make sense.  Plus i think you're in the wrong board as well redalert51. 

redalert51

redalert51

Quote from: mojodojo2k on Jan 04, 2008, 09:02:20 AM
No offense, but i can't understand what the topic is all about.  There is alot of missing words and some of the sentences don't make sense.  Plus i think you're in the wrong board as well redalert51. 

I suffer from Dyslexia,most of the time it is under control.I will not apologize
What does it matter any way,we all have our quirks...... 

Wraith

Wraith

Wrong board as the guy said. But meh, welcome to the galaxy, dyslexia, pfft never worry about it, there be people here without it and they still f**k up there sentences.

redalert51

redalert51

Quote from: Wraith on Apr 15, 2008, 06:52:06 AM
Wrong board as the guy said. But meh, welcome to the galaxy, dyslexia, pfft never worry about it, there be people here without it and they still f**k up there sentences.

My thanks friend

Wraith

Wraith

Yeah no problem, so, before this topic gets moved or deleted, where ya from?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed