Officer Ray in AVPR

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Jan 03, 2008, 07:22:28 AM

Author
Officer Ray in AVPR (Read 9,857 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

He didn't annoy me at all, hes just a normal guy, whats the big f**king deal? ::)

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Jan 03, 2008, 11:21:37 PM
It went through his shoulder, which wouldn't kill you outright.

It would have punctured his lung, without immediate medical attention he would die.

Bliss

Bliss

Just noticed, but he wouldn't have been "Officer Ray" he would be "Deputy Ray" or whatever his last name is.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

Alan Dutch Schaefer

watever he's a cop.

The Chibi Kiriyama

The Chibi Kiriyama

He was "Gurgling Dead Man" to me; to that end he did an okay job. Like most of the stand-ins, the acting he could do was limited by the script.

happypred

happypred

Quote from: Aeus on Jan 03, 2008, 12:13:11 PM
How did Wolf get in front of the guy anyway? He must of really been hauling ass.

Well it wouldn't be hard for a tiger or lion to outrun a human and stake out the trail so I guess it wouldn't be hard for a Predator (these guys can jump 50 feet into the air)

and ya gotta admit that was a hella cool kill

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: happypred on Jan 04, 2008, 06:38:47 AM
Quote from: Aeus on Jan 03, 2008, 12:13:11 PM
How did Wolf get in front of the guy anyway? He must of really been hauling ass.

Well it wouldn't be hard for a tiger or lion to outrun a human and stake out the trail so I guess it wouldn't be hard for a Predator (these guys can jump 50 feet into the air)

and ya gotta admit that was a hella cool kill

Indeed.

You gotta love when Wolf walks slowly out of the swamp and still cloaked.

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Jan 03, 2008, 11:12:06 PM
hmm, yet they have no problem with having chestbursters coming out of a pregnant woman.  A body split would've been perfect for that twerp.

Indeed. Wolf should have come to Earth for the sole purpose of killing him. He was a big Fagasaurus Rex with Jelly on top, not to mention extremely annoying.

I think the best demise for him would to just be 'Blain'd' in the stomach by Wolf as he runs down the Hive shooting at him.  :P

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Quote from: Aeus on Jan 04, 2008, 11:52:25 AMI think the best demise for him would to just be 'Blain'd' in the stomach by Wolf as he runs down the Hive shooting at him.  :P

Haha, exactly!

Ricky didn't annoy me at all, but I missed some old school shooting-people-from-plasmacaster since 1990 and it would be a nice addition to the movie.

So he coulda get shot 8)

(Shit, I'm mean!)

To redeem myself - I kinda rooted for Sheriff Eddie Morales. Shame he died, shame he died because of the bomb  >:(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed