Questions For Colin Strause

Started by No Tail, Apr 22, 2007, 04:52:52 PM

Author
Questions For Colin Strause (Read 180,906 times)

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: Pvt. Hicks on Jun 26, 2007, 03:47:31 AM
Youtube is your friend.

I wouldn't necessarily call it my friend, more like a reference  ;)

AB2K

AB2K

Quote from: Uncanny Antman on Jun 26, 2007, 03:59:07 AM
The AvP2 teaser/trailer will have to be more than what was given in AvP's first teaser.

Colin mentioned getting effects finished in time for the teaser, and AvP's teaser had...well, none.  The only special effect in the whole thing was a cribbed shot from the original Predator film.
Or maybe AvP 2 Is so jam packed full of goodies they
don't have a choice but to show us alittle more this second
time around. Also Anderson did that to us on purpose cause
he really believed that his version was that and a bag of chips!
But we all know that this time around we're going to get
something really good. I mean they are The Brothers Strause.
Plus the brothers know that we have been waiting since
filming rapped. We'll just have to wait and see.
Remeber 300 OMG!!!
:o

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Ok Colin, when the predator locks on to the aliens or humans...will it lock on the way it did in P1 and P2 with the triangle thing zooming in on the target and then doing that little beeping sound when it locks on to them...or will it be like in AVP where that triangle lock on is already on the target moving around in a 360 degree angle?

Fusion

Fusion

Quote from: gameoverman on Jun 25, 2007, 03:56:11 PM
Quote from: Fusion on Jun 25, 2007, 03:50:33 PM
Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 25, 2007, 02:31:00 PM
are we going to see skinned people?  :P

Awersome question, i ask same thing, P1 and P2 have em, we must see skinned ppls!

I doubt it since the Pred is there to hunt aliens apparently.  The humans just get in the way just like in AVP.

Maybe so, However, the predator obviously knows that by killing humans the aliens cant breed  :P

Dzuksi

Dzuksi

Yeah about that website - will it come at same time as teaser? C'mon Colin at least you can tell us that....

slipknotpredator

Colin, why was the trailer shown in Amsterdam's Cinema Expo???  :-\ do you have controll in those things or it´s Fox?

sorry for my english...

Cellien

Cellien

Ya seriously.. You gonna give the fans a looks-y at the clip?

Colin_Strause

Colin_Strause

Quote from: slipknotpredator on Jun 27, 2007, 02:50:08 PM
Colin, why was the trailer shown in Amsterdam's Cinema Expo???  :-\ do you have controll in those things or it´s Fox?

sorry for my english...

It was a marketing thing for theater chains overseas I believe. We gave them a few big chunks of the film with temp effects, but guessing from the response I think I know which one was shown.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Jun 27, 2007, 03:44:35 PM

sorry for my english...

It was a marketing thing for theater chains overseas I believe. We gave them a few big chunks of the film with temp effects, but guessing from the response I think I know which one was shown.

Thanks for the answer, in what way do you think they were shocked?

War Wager

War Wager

Was it something they saw or was it a fright?

No Tail

No Tail

Well it had to be something pretty damn good.  Not all good things get a "Shock" quote.  I think it might have shown all of the creatures or something near that.

Colin, can you tell us anything about what the clip contained?

Predboy

Predboy

I hope no one asked these questions.

In avp the predator's eyebrow movement made him lose the menacing look on his face. Will the predator in avp2 have his eyebrows in a down position like in the first predator movie giving him the always pissed off look?

And when/if the predator takes off his mask, when he opens his mandibles, will it be like in avp, where it will stretch out so far covering his face or will it be like the way the pred had it in the first predator movie, where it didn't cover his face and make him look stupid? Will it be like how my avatar is, to make things easier.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Thank the heavens.

Ok Colin, when the predator locks on to the aliens or humans...will it lock on the way it did in P1 and P2 with the triangle thing zooming in on the target and then doing that little beeping sound when it locks on to them...or will it be like in AVP where that triangle lock on is already on the target moving around in a 360 degree angle?

Champiionser

Champiionser

Quote from: Colin_Strause on Jun 27, 2007, 03:44:35 PM

sorry for my english...

And they have decided to put it in a small country like Netherlands,"good" job.At least if it was in Germany we all will be able to see something.

Scree

Scree

Quote from: Champiionser on Jun 27, 2007, 06:05:27 PM

And they have decided to put it in a small country like Netherlands,"good" job.

Many Companies meet in a large building to deal, buy and sell. What does it matter if it's in a small country?

Quote from: Champiionser on Jun 27, 2007, 06:05:27 PM

At least if it was in Germany we all will be able to see something.

How?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed