Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 861,532 times)

serbip1

serbip1

Atm I'm only having:

Predator:Omnibus Volume 1
Alien:Omnibus Volume 1
Prometheus:The Complete Fire and Stone

but I'm looking forward to buy more,I really enjoy reading comics :P

Vark_

Vark_

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Sep 25, 2016, 04:22:24 PMThat's sweet!
Thanks Sarge :)

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 26, 2016, 08:45:51 AM
Looking good, Vark! Did you make the hived up display?
Thanks Hicks :)
The hived up display is being thought of at the very moment, rounding up all these Marines in such a small Deltof diorama is going to be hairy but I'm positive I'll be able to find room for Frost without changing the whole set. I was thinking to switch place with Hicks, which would be closer to the egg and facehugger. In the worst case I'll be kicking Windrix out to put Frost in, and that'll be all, no more Marines, it'd be too busy.
If I had a bigger cabinet I would have made it three times bigger, with the Queen and a real squad of USCM, but hey, I can't afford a man's lair in my flat ;D.

Nostromo

Nostromo

Quote from: serbip1 on Sep 26, 2016, 04:42:02 PM
Atm I'm only having:

Predator:Omnibus Volume 1
Alien:Omnibus Volume 1
Prometheus:The Complete Fire and Stone

but I'm looking forward to buy more,I really enjoy reading comics :P

Come on in the comics sectiom :) you got a lot of reading to do! :)

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I snagged Kenner's Gorilla and Panther Aliens for $12 loose on Ebay the other day. I took them out today to recreate the first page of Aliens: Life and Death:laugh:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha! I love the old Kenner's so much!

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

cleared some room and took some shots

ALIENS

my RUNNERs

PREDATOR

my favorite comic PREDS

P2

Vark_

Vark_

I don't know if clothing can be considered as a part of a collection, but anyway, here's a crappy pic of my new jogging hooded top (USCM written in the back with 5" tall letters).
Every walk's now a parade !  ;D

Vark_

Vark_

Frost sowed up at least ! Yay !
Unfortunately the flamethrower was busted (bent beyond repair), so I had to improvise putting it idly in his right hand and Frosty ended holding the pistol.

windebieste

windebieste

Cool display diorama you have there. 

If the flamer is bent, you might like to sit it in a bowl of freshly poured boiling water for a couple of minutes.  Sometimes bent items like these will want to return to their original shape if given the opportunity of treating them with some heat.  Once done, pour out the water, retrieve the weapon and sit it on a towel for about 5 minutes to cool and reset into its proper shape.   If necessary, you can manually reset it and sitting something weighty like a cutting board on top of it will help to restore an original shape to the piece.  No guarantees this will work as I've never addressed this problem with one of these accessories in particular but it does work in most cases I have applied it to.

On the other hand, the NECA marine accessory pack will be available some time - next year? - and there's a flamer in that as well.

-Windebieste.

Vark_

Vark_

I had already tried this before posting, and even with a flame, with no result (I treat flexible materials at work the same way, but it was hopeless with this one).
In the first place I thought I'd switch with Windrix's thrower, but in the end I kinda like the pistol pose, adds a little diversity to the characters. Ergo I have no real need for the accessory pack, too expensive for what it is IMO (like the creature pack), I leave it for those who have a real squad of USCM they'd want to customize.

Thanks for the tip and comment anyway  ;).

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

KENNER TRIBE

DEAD END

PREDATORS

RakaiThwei

RakaiThwei

Six and a half years waiting in storage to be unboxed. I was unfortunate to have my Elder Predator break when bending his right arm but a replacement is being looked into. But now my NECA Predators are proudly displayed.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Very nice, man! Can't wait to get mine out of storage.

pmaz11

pmaz11

Finally getting my new/old collection back out on the floor. This is basically everything I got, but I'm expecting some new additions soon. Anyways, just felt like sharing is all.

***^Still working on this AVP display^***

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Oh man! Love the Action Fleet Predator ship!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed