2 people that should've died

Started by Alan Dutch Schaefer, Dec 26, 2007, 09:52:39 PM

Author
2 people that should've died (Read 13,545 times)

Weasel

Weasel

Well the predator skins someone well. And he might have been refering to climbing up a tree with someones body and tying it there.

yautjarod

yautjarod

haha we need to see yet a alien body skinned hanging in the trees !! But I think at same time could be senseless .... there's no reason a Predator would waste his time doing this to a Xenomorph ...

Weasel

Weasel

How would a predator skin an alien without acid? He would have to carefully skin the body and wait for the acid to oxidize before touching it.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Weasel on Dec 27, 2007, 01:39:50 AM
How would a predator skin an alien without acid?
Same way he can crush one's head in with his foot and not have acid on him.

Weasel

Weasel

Armored gloves?

yautjarod

yautjarod

How would a predator skin an alien without acid? He would have to carefully skin the body and wait for the acid to oxidize before touching it.

yeah ... i think you're right here .... only if Pred had some new "toys" made especially for this task ... but would be a hard work anyway to him ....

cksh

cksh

Spoiler:

Isn't this what they showed in the opening scene?  When the predator was slaughtered by the pred alien while he was skinning an alien skull?  I remember him peeling back the skin on its head.

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: SiL on Dec 27, 2007, 01:44:16 AM

He was wearing acid-proof sandals!  8)

Foundationman2

Quote from: SiL on Dec 27, 2007, 01:44:16 AM
Yeah, I was kinda skeptical about that part.

Alan Dutch Schaefer

how bout when he rips out chets tongue dont ya think he might be spewing acid in wolfs face

FreewayShark

FreewayShark

Quote from: Predator_Wolf on Dec 27, 2007, 05:17:58 PM
how bout when he rips out chets tongue dont ya think he might be spewing acid in wolfs face

I was wondering about that too and I wonder if Chet even had acid blood. Because when the blood was coming out of Chet's mouth, it looked like the neon green predator blood.

The Chibi Kiriyama

There were loads of parts in this film where the acid blood had little effect on the Predator. Even when our PukeAlien friend was dripping blood there seemed to be not even the slightest drip on the Predator. Couple that with the foot stomp and I would think that the filmmakers just didn't care much about continuity within the film when it came to the acid.

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 27, 2007, 02:55:12 PM
I meant shitty filmmaking, but fair 'nuff.

Demonio Cazador

Quote from: SiL on Dec 27, 2007, 10:31:09 PM
Quote from: Demonio Cazador on Dec 27, 2007, 02:55:12 PM
I meant shitty filmmaking, but fair 'nuff.

Shitty filmmaking? wow...have you ever been at a movie shoot? Indie or Big Budget?
The fact that the movie has lots of flaws doesn't mean it's shitty...one thing is that you don't like it, but calling it shitty is very pretencious...oh wait...it's SiL...nevermind  ;)

Veteran Warrior

I don't know if anyone noticed but the reason why Dallas didn't die by Wolf was because Wolf was using Dallas as bait to draw out the Aliens. And I thought Ricky was cool, besides, he was stabbed near his shoulder, no major organs were damaged and he didn't loose to much blood, but he was in alot of pain.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed