AvP-3 POLL Would you go see another sequel?

Started by Slugworth, Dec 26, 2007, 07:07:35 PM

Based on what you saw in AvP Requiem, would you go see another sequel?

Hell yes!
190 (54.8%)
I'll check it out.
59 (17%)
I don't think so.
12 (3.5%)
Hell no!
27 (7.8%)
Yes, and the Brothers Strause should direct it.
22 (6.3%)
Not sure, would take some convincing.
37 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 304

Author
AvP-3 POLL Would you go see another sequel? (Read 41,475 times)

Slugworth

Slugworth

Based on what you saw in AvP-R...
Would you go see  AvP-3 ?

www.myspace.com/slugworth666

Cellien

You should have added a "Not sure - Would take some convincing."  Cause is the ONLY option I would pick.  As of right now, I am very disappointed and not sure if I would go.. but if they come back with some seriously awesome stuff.. then yeah.. I'd be back in the theater.

WisePredator

The fans don't have more pwah...

And no, I don't want them back...

Slugworth

Quote from: Cellien on Dec 26, 2007, 07:22:41 PM
You should have added a "Not sure - Would take some convincing."  Cause is the ONLY option I would pick.  As of right now, I am very disappointed and not sure if I would go.. but if they come back with some seriously awesome stuff.. then yeah.. I'd be back in the theater.

You got it.

Cellien

Quote from: Slugworth on Dec 26, 2007, 07:24:57 PM
Quote from: Cellien on Dec 26, 2007, 07:22:41 PM

You got it.

Sweet!  Voted!

Pvt. Hicks

Only if Shane Salerno is not involved.

cliffhanger

would take convincing, but to be honest, NO!
I want Alien 5, AND Predator 3, before anybody even remotely starts to think about a AVP3!!
so NO

That Yellow Alien

Once they stop anally raping this series, then I'll consider it.

Slugworth

I'm pleased to see that "Hell yes" is in the lead... for now at least.
And all the haters are keeping the thread alive.

Keep it up,
slugworth

Xenomorphine

As with any film, how can we possibly judge, when we have no idea about what the story is or who would be involved in it?

cliffhanger

if there is enough interest, they dont have the need for a good script as people will come anyway.
if there is NOT enough interest, or too little, you'll NEED a GOOD SCRIPT so people will come see it...

funny how some people need to write in giant size letters to get attention

szuran

szuran

IF they write good script (or take my script :) ), IF they hire someone who gives a damn about continuity and stuff as a director, IF they get decent actors, and finally IF the damn pred vision will be pixelated and scary, not photoshop-smoothed, then hell, yes.

Predboy

If they have a different writer and director for the movie Ill give it some thought...oh yeah, and if ADI will actually be able to make the f*cking designs the way they're suppose too, instead of screwing it all up.

MudButt

I voted Not Sure, this one was decent, but it wasn't anything I had hoped it would be. The actors weren't a problem, but the script was hell. Salerno needs to go, and ADI needs to go as well. Get some good crew members in there. The next one needs to bring in Horror rather then Gore.

SyntaX

ADI did a GOOD job on AVP:R. They either should stay with ADI or go back to Stan Winston.

As for the Strausses, dont know. They did a hell of a job on AVP:R though. It would be sooo much better if they had a GOOD script for once instead of that shit Salerno toilet paper script. I wipe my ass with that, still cool to see it actually got turned into an enjoyable movie :-)

They COULD hire Cameron back and let the Strausses work along with Cameron to deliver some good action scenes?

My option would be, dunno ... I need some convincing.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed