Worse Acting
Fatty, crappy preds.
Scar/Lex almost kissing
Tyrannosaurs Queen
10 min chestbursting
A crappy lead
A alien sitting there and dying on the end of a stick
No gore

The queen was the best ever, and it makes me laugh how ppl compare her with a T Rex ,no one really knows what a T Rex looks like.

I'm in agreeance. One of the coolest parts of that film (one of the few cool parts anyway) was seeing the Queen in full flight/fight mode. She was nuts. Good fun if you ask me.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Blaz on Dec 28, 2007, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 28, 2007, 12:29:00 PM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 27, 2007, 02:07:46 AM
I still can't cancel out factors of pacing and bad acting against:

Worse Acting
Fatty, crappy preds.
Scar/Lex almost kissing
Tyrannosaurs Queen
10 min chestbursting
A crappy lead
No gore

The queen was the best ever, and it makes me laugh how ppl compare her with a T Rex ,no one really knows what a T Rex looks like.

I'm in agreeance. One of the coolest parts of that film (one of the few cool parts anyway) was seeing the Queen in full flight/fight mode. She was nuts. Good fun if you ask me.

People arent comparing there physical descriptions, just the way she moved and runned....

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 28, 2007, 01:36:54 PM
Quote from: Blaz on Dec 28, 2007, 12:41:05 PM
Quote from: shakermakerman on Dec 28, 2007, 12:29:00 PM
Quote from: Weasel on Dec 27, 2007, 02:07:46 AM
I still can't cancel out factors of pacing and bad acting against:

Worse Acting
Fatty, crappy preds.
Scar/Lex almost kissing
Tyrannosaurs Queen
10 min chestbursting
A crappy lead
No gore

People arent comparing there physical descriptions, just the way she moved and runned....

And when did you see a TRex move or run? oh yeah Jurassic park ::)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

^how else would a bipedal dinosaur that leans forward walk and run?

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Optimus Prime on Dec 28, 2007, 02:12:34 PM
^how else would a bipedal dinosaur that leans forward walk and run?

my model alien queen from aliens is like that.

yellow snow predator

yellow snow predator

OK i have't seen avpR yet but generaly i want to know what people think about avp1 or avp2.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

AVPR is better in my opinion because it was more action pack and the visual effects where better. The first AVP movie was bad in my opinion because it was boring and it didn't have enough scenes of both the Aliens and Predators. Most of the time in AVP was based on the human characters not the Aliens or the Predators unlike AVPR which was based on the Predators and Aliens not the Humans which was better in my opinion.

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

I didn't vote b/c i don't know of a great option for me to chose. I don't know that i have a preference over the other. @ this moment i'm more upset with AvP-R since it just came out. I think that AvP had a better story + setting/atmoshpere. It prob even had better characters. AvP-R had a lot of great scenes with Pred + a few nice ations scenes but not much else.

Bronx19

Bronx19

It couldnt be worse. I'd say its slightly better.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

AVPR is better

meanstreak

meanstreak

Haven't seen it yet because it doesn't come out in the UK until Jan 18  :-[

will vote after I get to see it though!

Biz

Biz

AVPR is better, but I love the Queen in AVP. I think AVPR has more rewatch value due to the fact that the action starts earlier in the film and there is more of it.

The true deciding factor is that Wolf is done so much better than any Predator in AVP.

Craig

Craig

AVP

gameoverman

gameoverman

I think they are both equal in their strengths/weaknesses.  However, I rate AVP just a little bit higher because it was more imaginative.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: gameoverman on Jan 03, 2008, 02:35:56 AM
I think they are both equal in their strengths/weaknesses.  However, I rate AVP just a little bit higher because it was more imaginative.

and not so grounded as in AVP. Yeah I would agree on the last part.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed