Another TV Spot

Started by ace3g, Dec 11, 2007, 04:42:38 AM

Author
Another TV Spot (Read 4,236 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Not sure if you guys have seen this one, it was on IESB.net

Shows new footage of the predator ship with an explosion and then you hear the final sound effects of the targeting system in the last clip of the trailer

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=227&task=videodirectlink&id=327

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

yea tv spot 2 is new I havent seen that one yet well I just did lol

holdtheline

holdtheline

The effects on the ship banking past the camera are great.

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Cool. Great to see all of them (so far) online and in good quality. I agree, the ship looks excellent! And I have not seen TV Spot 2, before.

TV SPOT 1 is my favorite, though. It is so epic.

Jango1201

Jango1201

This one is the ONLY one i've seen since advertising started. I havent seen the more epic one on TV yet.

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

Now it is clear, why the Ship crashes! In the new spot you can see in the beginnin the pred ship and some blue explosion at the side .. i guess this is a plasma caster! The Preds will fight with Chet and damage the Ship by self.

greetz

Master

Master

Nice. The scene where soldier is grabed was very cool.

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Oh, boy... :-X

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Sheriff Eddie Morales

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 11, 2007, 04:42:38 AM
Not sure if you guys have seen this one, it was on IESB.net

Shows new footage of the predator ship with an explosion and then you hear the final sound effects of the targeting system in the last clip of the trailer

http://www.iesb.net/index.php?option=com_seyret&Itemid=227&task=videodirectlink&id=327

Cool. Thanks. ;)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 11, 2007, 07:44:27 AM
Now it is clear, why the Ship crashes! In the new spot you can see in the beginnin the pred ship and some blue explosion at the side .. i guess this is a plasma caster! The Preds will fight with Chet and damage the Ship by self.

greetz

Yeah, dumb bastards...  ::)

How Chet would not be sucked into the vaccum or KIA, is anyone's guess... ::) :D

Still think that smooth landing from the IT is realistic...? Think again... :D :o ::)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: YutaniDitch on Dec 11, 2007, 12:45:29 PM
Quote from: $cHm0cK on Dec 11, 2007, 07:44:27 AM

greetz

Yeah, dumb bastards...  ::)

How Chet would not be sucked into the vaccum or KIA, is anyone's guess... ::) :D

Still think that smooth landing from the IT is realistic...? Think again... :D :o ::)

well there is no vacuum when there in earths atmosphere.....

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

sweet, the shoulder cannon has the whip noise again

gases

gases

WOPISH!
(my best effort at a whip noise)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed