Some of you may remember the two AvP mobile games produced by Superscape. Well they’ve created another one, this time for AvP Requiem. I’ve just received a little press packet with information on the game and a number of new screenshots:
- Ability to control two races: aliens and predators
- Story-driven campaigns for 2 sides aliens and predators
- Special Alien’s and Predator’s abilities and skills, a lot of race specific pickups
- Terrifying bosses
- Different opponents with unique attacks and combat tactics
- Kll’em’all, stealth or labyrinth type of missions
- Massively multiplayer tournament competition, choose to fight as either Alien or Predator and join a battle with players from all over the world.
Unlike the last game which was a 3D on-rails-shooter, AvPR is a 2D bird’s eye view shooter, somewhat similar to Aliens: Thanatos Encounter. Storywise it seems to have nothing to do with AvPR other than being set on earth. Superscape has a profile page online with a couple more pictures. Read more for more information and pictures.